Chapter One.

December 24th, 2009.

The sound of my screams filled the room. I had never felt this pain before. There was sharp pains going through my entire stomach. Water drilled down my leg, the baby was coming. "Kara oh my god, you're in labor!" Lilly shouted. She rushed to my side as I felt dizziness enter my body. "W-we need to get you to the hospital, Now!" I nodded in agreement and we walked out of her house. She sped to the nearest hospital, as my labor progress faster then normal. When we arrived to the hospital I was rushed inside, screaming in pain.

"Please help! My baby is coming!" I cried painfully. Nurses rushed over and assisted me into a room.

Within minutes I was pushing. "You're doing great Ms.Danvers, keep pushing" the nurse said.

"You've got this Kar!" Lilly said as she squeezed my hand. I felt one final round of pressure and then it was gone.

"It's it done?" By 12:30, December 25th, My daughter was born.

"Yes, But you need to deliver the placenta" the nurse said. I nodded and she had me pushing once more to deliver the placenta. Once they cleaned her up, she was placed in my arms where she stayed for a few hours.

"Hello baby girl, I'm your mommy" I said with happy tears spilling down my face. "Merry Christmas baby girl!" Tears sprung from my eyes. I was holding my daughter! My daughter, something I wouldn't have though to happen for years.

"Oh she is so beautiful Kara, what's her name?" Lilly asked. I looked down at the beautiful gray of sunshine in my arms and I instantly knew her name.

"Her name is Katie Elizabeth Zor-El," I said her name easily. "But Danvers when people meet her who don't know who I really am." Lilly started to let tears flow.

~
Three days later, I was going home and Katie was going with Lilly. I couldn't keep her. I had no job, I was turning 19 in 2 moths. I agreed to visit her every day, and she would know I was her mother. And I kept my word to that.

A/N: so I normally never have more then two stories being written at one time but I really wanted to write this. I hope you enjoy!