Chapter Eight.

I was on my way to the DEO with Lena and Katie, I had been mentally preparing myself for telling J'onn. He wouldn't be happy with me leaving but I knew he would understand. "I'll sit in the car so you don't have to drag her inside," Lena said, snapping my from my thoughts.

"Thank you," I said softly. I parked the car and walked inside.

"Kara, what can I do for you?" J'onn asked.

"I'm leaving," I said. I looked down to the floor not wanting to face him.

"Leaving, where?" He asked. I looked back up at him.

"I found a school that will help Katie but it's not here, so I am leaving National city," I said once I calmed my nerves down.

"Well where is it?" I let out a sharp sigh.

"Mystic Falls, Virginia" I replied. He nodded.

"I presume the Salvatore boarding school?" I nodded. "It's a wonderful school." I nodded.

"I'm going to have set a press conference so I can announce to the public as Supergirl" I said.  "I'll have Lena do it, hopefully she doesn't mind."

"Well I hope you will visit with the little munchkin," J'onn said.

"We will, I have no choice, Alex just got to meet her and I am taking her away." I replied. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It will be okay, Alex will get to see her again." I nodded and said goodbye.

"Lena, I was wondering if you could set up a press conference so I could announce my leaving to the public, as Supergirl."

"So you're really going?" She asked. She had a sad look on her face and she looked like she wanted to cry.  It hurt to see her like that.

"Maybe you could come with me?" I suggested.

"Kara, I have a company to run here, I can't just pick up and leave." She replied. I nodded.

"Oh, right" I stayed quiet for a moment. "Just forget I asked." The rest of the ride was silent. Lena asked to be dropped of early. I could tell by me leaving I had hurt her but Katie needed to learn how to control her powers.