Chapter Eleven.

(Third person)-the story will be in third person from now on because it is easier for me.
-

After the long drive Kara couldn't wait to sleep. She had bought the little house that was connected to the boarding school where her daughter would start in just a few short months. Her daughter was asleep and she didn't want to wake her. "Hi, I'm Lizzie, you must be Kara?" A younger looking blonde said. She turned and nodded.

"Hi, Lizzie, it's nice to meet you," Kara replied. She began grabbing bags from her car and placing them down. When she turned around there were two brunettes who looked Lizzie's age.

"This is my twin sister Josie, and this is Hope," she said. Kara waved to the pair. "Is the door unlocked?" She asked. Kara nodded. They began picking up bags and bringing them inside for her. She grabbed her now wide awake, daughter.

"Aww, she's so adorable!" Hope squealed. "Hi pretty girl, I'm Hope." Katie reaches her hands out and floated away from her mother. The three girls watched in awe.

"I've never seen anybody do that before," Josie said. "What is she?" She asked.

"We are Kryptonian," Kara responded.

"Like Supergirl?" Lizzie said. Kara smiled.

"Not Like Supergirl," She said. She took off her glasses and faced the three girls.

"You are Supergirl!" Josie said. Kara nodded. "Wow, a literal hero's daughter goes to our school!" Kara chuckled. They helped her get everything in the kitchen and most of the rooms put away. Once they were done Lizzie, Josie, and Hope offered to take Katie to view the school. Kara agreed and set up Katie's room and her own. She walked into her room, but stopped in the doorway. Were her eyes deceiving her?