Chapter Three.

Alex stayed the night and woke up early. She asked me to take Katie to the DEO for some tests. She was Kryptonian. Or half Kryptonian. "If she's like you, she will need to have her abilities tested, her strength, laser vision, super speed, and everything you have," Alex said.

"Flying," I mumbled under my breath. She looked at me like I had committed a crime.

"Especially flying! If she can fly, she is going to cause some serious trouble" Alex said sternly. "If is she is like you when you were 15, she will be rebellious as hell."

"Of course she is like me, she's my daughter!" I responded. There were tiny thumps on the floor and Katie came into the kitchen.

"Mama up!" Katie mumbled groggily. I lifted her up and she snuggled into my neck.

"Are you still sleepy?" Alex asked, lightly tickling her stomach. "We are going to go to my work today and do some tests" Alex said excitedly. We all got ready and headed to the DEO.

~

"Morning Alex, Morning Kara!" J'onn said. He noticed the little blonde girl in my arms and smiled. "Baby sitting are we Supergirl?" He asked, not noticing any resemblance.

"Chains mommy!" She smiled looking at the light fixture. "I want the chains," she said reaching up for them. Before I could grip her she flew towards the chains.

"Katherine Elizabeth, no!" I said sternly, flying up and retreating her.

"Sorry mama," she looked down and poured.

"She's Kara's, I would know that pout anywhere!" Alex said. Everyone made their rounds to meet her before we took her for testing.

~

"Hello, Ms.Luthor welcome to the DEO, we are glad that you're helping us with your brothers recent outbreak from prison" J'onn said.

"I'm glad to help, he needs to be stopped once and for all!" Lena said. I met her about two months after Katie was born and we have been best friends ever since. Katie sped out of the room and towards her.
Lena jumped back, not knowing what to do.

"Katie no!" I said as Alex ran after her. She rant into Lena and was quickly picked up.

"Hello little sunshine, where did you come from?" Lena asked. Alex finally caught up to Katie and was relieved that someone caught her. "Is she yours?" Lena asked. Alex shook her head as I came out.

"Where is she!is she okay?" I said, jumping back when I saw Lena holding Katie. "Oh my gosh, Katie!" I said as I rushed towards her. Katie jumped into my arms and smiled.

"I was looking for you mommy! Where you go?" She said.

"I was in another room," I said. Lena sat there still looking shocked.

"When did you adopt her Kara?" Lena asked. I didn't say anything. I turned and faced her.

"I didn't, she's my daughter," I said. Lena's eyes widened. "I had her young and she wasn't living with me" Lena nodded as Katie started playing with her hair.

"She's adorable and looks just like you," Lena said, poking Katie lightly in the nose. "I got your nose sunshine," Lena cooed as she continued to play with Katie.

"Mommy, sunshine!" Katie said pointing at me. I nodded and tickled her stomach.

A/N: Lena with little Katie is so adorable. What did you guys think about the chapter. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments.