Chapter six.

Lena sat there quietly for a few moments. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but I knew I should expect her to ask me questions. "I can't sit through an entire movie without asking," Lena blurted.  I stifled a laugh.

"Do you remember that Christmas party you dragged me to a few years ago?" I asked.  She nodded.

"Yeah, what about it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You got super drunk, and started flirting with everyone there who wasn't a girl, and when I brought you home..." I paused.

"No!" She shouted. I nodded.

"You tried to kiss me and said you were gay, and I told you I was too but you fell asleep because I told you no," her jaw dropped. 

"Oh I'm horrible!" She placed her hand over her face. "Wow, the one thing I wish I remembered, I don't."

"Super hearing," I said pointing to my ears. "I heard that," her eyes widened once more.

"Shit, sorry," she said softly. I placed a hand in her shoulder.

"Don't be, I was hoping you would remember, but you didn't talk about it when we got lunch the next day," I felt a weight pulling my eyes down to the floor.

"Even though it's a few years late, I'm sorry," Lena said. "I know you don't like me like that

"I never said I didn't, I just, in so little words, told you I wasn't going to take advantage of you" I replied.

"Y-you like me?" She asked. "Or you liked me?"

"I did" she made an o with her mouth. "And I still do." She smiled and looked back up at me.  I brushed a small piece of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She placed her hand on mine, not allowing me to move it. She leaned in and crashed her lips onto mine. I pulled her on top for me and continued to kiss her lips, neck, and face.

I wrote this like 8 hours ago and I forgot to post it 😂