Chapter Two.

4 years later.

It was a busy day at Cat-Co today. I hadn't had to save anybody today, which was good, it allowed me to get everything done for Cat. There was suddenly a tap on my shoulder. "Lilly? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see her here.

"You need to take her!" She whispered, handing me my four year old. And a bag of all her cloths.

"W-whats wrong?" I asked. She looked at me, unable to speak.

"Hi mommy," Katie whispered as she crawled up on my lap. I held her tightly in my arms.

"Hi baby, Lilly?" I said in one tiny breath.

"S-She's not my b-baby, and I can't keep her anymore" The was all Lilly said before she left my desk, leaving me and Katie confused.

"Hi baby, you hungry?" I asked her sweetly. She nodded and I stood up and set her down while I talked to Cat. I walked into Cat's office and called her name.

"Yes Keira?" She said, not glancing up.

"I was wondering if I could take my lunch break an hour early?" I asked. She stayed silent and continued typing.

"No Keir-" she started By was shortly interrupted by a little tiny voice.

"Mommy I'm hungry," she said as she reached her hand up for me to pick her  up. Cat looked up and watched as I cradled  my daughter.

"I know baby, I'll get you something," I whispered.

"Kara, you have a daughter? But you're so young," my head shot up and my eyes met Cat's. My face reddened.

"I-I was 18 when I had her," I said. Cat's eyes widened.

"Oh, well go, take your lunch break" Cat said. "And you can have the week off go spend time with her." I nodded and walked out of her office and headed to Nonan's.

~
After getting the food I went home and put on cartoons for Katie while giving her some food.  "Mommy Knock at door," Katie mumbled in her baby babble. There was in fact a knock. It was Alex.

"Shoot, it's sisters night," I mumbled quietly. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Al," I said excitedly.

"Hey Ka-Who is that?" Alex asked, noticing Katie on the couch. She got up off the couch and ran to me, asking to be picked up.

"Mommy, who's that?" She asked nervously. Alex cocked her head.

"What did she just say?" Alex asked. She truly didn't know what Katie had mumbled.

"She-uh, she's my daughter" I said nervously. Alex's jaw dropped.

"N-no, she's not, I wouldn't known you were pregnant!" Alex said in an I-know-all tone. I shook my head.

"I kept it a secret, and Lilly did have her until today," I replied. Alex gave me a look. Her expression softened when she saw the girls featured.

"She really is yours Kara, and she's beautiful" Alex said. "May I hold her?" Alex asked. Slightly tearing up. I nodded and handed Katie to her.

"Her name is Katie," I said. Alex's heart melted.

"Hi Katie, I'm your fun Auntie Alex, I'm mommy's sister" Alex said. Katie giggles in Alex's arms and her smile grew larger. "I'm an aunty!" Alex said. They all made their way to the couch and ate the food Kara had brought home.

A/N: what do you think so far? I like the story line I've come up with for this so far. I hope you enjoyed!