CHAPTER- 2

13  𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑺  𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹...

LINCOLN'S POV

Groaning I woke up to sun shining in my face. I got up and freshened  and went downtairs in the kitchen for breakfast grabbing a plate of bacon I sat on the kitchen island with the same gloomy face as the rest of family because today is my baby sister's birthday and also the day she was taken away from us thirteen years ago and we couldn't do anything about it. We found the fu*ker who took our sorellina (baby sister), only to find that he came here so he could steal something and buy drugs from it, but ended up kidnapping our baby. I clearly remember that day it was just a few weeks after he kidnapped our baby

FLASHBACK...
13 YEARS AGO
FEW WEEKS AFTER ANGELINA WAS KIDNAPPED

still LINCOLN'S POV

It has been few weeks since we last saw our baby. We have hired private investigators to find her but still no clue.

I was sitting in my sorellina's (sister) room hoping that she would come crawling from somwhere and hug me but i know she won't. Ever since she has been kidnapped the house feels suffocating and lonely. The happy aura that was there when she was here was gone. Suddenly I was brought out my thoughts by dad shouting for everyone to come to the living room. I made my way to the living room to see all my brothers and mom are already there, so I sat down beside mom and asked,"what's wrong dad? Did you find something on our bambina (baby)?"  "Yes, that fu*ker who kidnapped our baby is currently in the basement locked in the cell", dad replied. Everyone shouted,"WHAT??"  We made our way downstairs to the basement to question him about our baby.

As we walked in his cell we saw him beaten and bruised, immediately my blood started boiling. I just went upto him and grabbed his chin harshly and asked, "where is my sorellina and why did you kidnapped her?"  His reply was,"oh! You mean that brat, who won't stop crying." I immediately slapped him so hard that he fell to the floor. My dad came forward and asked him the same question he didn't reply so my father tortured him for three hours before he told him that he gave her to some random couple and ran away after he said that my father shot him between his eyes.

FLASHBACK OVER..

It has been 13 years from that incident and we still couldn't find her. We are still trying but hope that we find her soon. After 9 years of Angel's kidnapping our fratellino (baby brother) was born after he came in our life he brought smiles to our face with him though he doesn't speak to anyone but we are happy that we have him  but our happiness will be completed if  our sorellina returns.

Per favore Dio ci restituisca la nostra sorellina. (Please God,give us our sister back.)

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 😍😍