CHAPTER- 3

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒  𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke upto my alarm clock blaring on my nightstand and after quickly trying to shut it so I don't wake my parents cause if they wake up then they will give me another beating and I'm not ready for another one cause I'm still sore from the last one.

I quickly get dressed in black crop top and black skinny jeans with my leather jacket and combat boots.

Outfit

after quickly grabbing my school bag and my iPhone X, I made my way downstairs and out the door and started my 20 min walk to the school after plugging my earphones and blasting music in it

Ok so, let me introduce myself to you guys.

I'm Angelina Jolie. I live in California.
I attend the local high school and I'm in grade 11. But the truth is I have already graduated high school all thanks to my photo and audio graphic memory but nobody knows it. I only attend it so that I can get away from my abusive parents. I'm know as the bad girl and the prankster at my school and also i know many languages and  i am  captain of  the soccer, football and the basketball team and also i am very famous singer Angel and i love to draw and paint, many of my paintings are put up for exhibition. And a few things that you will find later in the story.

I was so busy introducing myself that I didn't even know that i reached school as i am walking down the hallways to get to my locker people start moving out my way so i reach my locker pretty quickly as it is quite crowded. After basically dumping everything in my locker, I make my way to my first class and like that it was the last class for the day as i was getting bored I decided to prank the principal. After getting everything i need i ran into the principal's office telling him that someone is waiting for him in the cafeteria as soon as he went out i quickly sent 1 week holiday notice to all the students and then deleted it from the computer so he won't know after that I threw eggs everywhere and the toilet paper and started making my way to my last class half way in the class the principal shouted in the speakers "ANGELINA JOLIE IN THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!"
I picked my bag made my way to the principal's office. The principal was standing outside the office his face was red in anger that he looked like a tomato. I busted out laughing as soon as I saw his face. He glared at me so I stopped laughing and put on my cold face. "You are suspended for 1 week", the principal said. "Okay! Okay!", I said and started walking home.

As soon as I reached home both my parents were sitting in the living room talking which is odd cause they never are home and if they are, they are  high and today they are sober. I quietly started walking upstairs so that they won't see but luck isn't on my side as they see me my so called mother shouts,"hey bitch come over here." Quietly I make my way over to them. "Yes?", i ask quietly. "We are moving to Italy tomorrow evening so pack all the stuff in the house", my so called father said and slapped me on the face and told me to get to work. I just muttered small okay and went upstairs to my room and changed into something comfortable and started packing all the stuff. It took me 7 hours to complete packing. So i just went upto my room, showered and as soon as I laid on my bed, I was out like light.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 😘😘