CHAPTER- 8

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

We walked to the nearby cafe, so we can sit and talk. As we entered the cafe, everybody went silent and they had fear in their eyes which was weird. We sat at booth in the back of the cafe and ordered food for all of us. "How was I taken away from you?", i questioned. With that they started explaining everything, how i was kidnapped and blah blah blah.

So I told them everything about my bitch of parents, who i thought were my parents. I told them everything about them and the abuse, well everything except me being the best street fighter and racer, the best hacker in the world 'The ROSE'.

"How did you know we were your family?", questioned dad. "Well, I found a file on you guys while I was cleaning their room this morning", I answered. After that we were just sitting around chatting and laughing nad having a good time. This was the type of love and family, I always wanted.

Suddenly I felt a tug on my dress, I looked beside to see my baby brother with his hands in air wanting to pe picked. So, I picked him up and put him down on my table. "What happened baby, do you need something?", i asked. He shook his head no. But kept his tiny hands on my both cheeks and leaned over and kissed my nose and whispered "your pwetty." I just smiled sweetly at him and turned to look at my family who were looking at me in awe and love as if I did some miracle. We were sitting and laughing when suddenly the door opened and in walked...

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒❤️❤️