CHAPTER- 7

𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑵'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽
(𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟)

When we knew that our baby sister was somewhere out there, we hired our private investigator and gave him the picture that Alex took to him so that he can find her. After that we decided to go to the beach and chill and maybe have dinner outside. We were just chilling around the beach. When our baby bro pointed at something more like someone, when we looked we saw our baby sister walking around the beach and chilling out and looked as if she was in a deep thought. And she looked exactly like mom but with dad's eyes but a younger version.

My mom got up and rushed to her and crushed her into a hug which startled her. Dad also rushed to her brought her in bone crushing hug. At last we brought her in a group hug and entire time she had a shocked and surprised look on her face. "Can...can't bre...breathe", she said and reluctantly we let her go.

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I was just walking around the beach and thinking about everything that has happened, when suddenly I was engulfed in a warm and comforting hug and someone else also joined the hug and suddenly I was crushed in group hug. "Can...can't bre...breathe", i said while gasping. Finally they broke the hug.

I was shocked and confused as to why these people were hugging me. They would gave noticed my confused face. so I think the father told me that they are my family. So i asked,"Grayson Roberto King?" When I said that they were shocked and my dad nodded. I latched myself on him like a koala, with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist that took him by surprise cause he tumbled a bit but regained his balance and hugged me as tight as possible. When he put me down someone hugged my legs. I looked down to see my fratellino (baby brother) looking up at with his  ute dimpled smile. "So let's go somewhere so we can talk", said my daddy. I smiled and nodded and with that we went to a nearby cafe.

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑.....

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.𝑆𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒😍😍