CHAPTER- 9

RECAP....

We were sitting and laughing when suddenly the door opened and in walked...

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨'𝑺  𝑷𝑶𝑽

In walked my so called ex parents, laughing and talking. As soon as I saw them, i was seeing red because of them i was away from my family, because of them i had to go through all these physical and mental abuse. Anger was radiating from my body and i think my family  noticed because they followed my line of vision and were confused cause they didn't know who they were.

"Who are they? Do you know them?", my mom questioned. "Yeah, probably the people who kept me away from you guys", i answered. After hearing this they clenched their jaw and fists.

When my so called kidnappers looked around for a place their eyes landed on me. They had anger in their eyes and in the meanwhile they were glaring at me. My so called ex dad, stalked over to me and grabbed me by my arm harshly and started pulling me outside the cafe. My dad punched him in the face and pulled me behind his back as I was a second away from doing the same thing.

After that my dad called his bodyguards and told him something with that they pulled my ex parents/kidnappers away from me.

"So let's go to your house and pack everything and move it to our house", my dad said. And we that we drove to my house.

I packed every belonging of mine, even the guns and knives from my secret compartment in my closet. After packing everything we loaded it in the back and trunk of my cars, as others have already gone to the house. My dad got in the driver's side and i got in passengers side and with that we drove off to my new house.

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒😍😍