CHAPTER- 4

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨'𝑺  𝑷𝑶𝑽

I woke upto my bitch of mother shouting,"Wake up bitch or we'll leave you here." I didn't even realize it's almost evening after quickly getting up. I hopped in the shower, after washing my hair and shaving my legs. I quickly got dressed in this ⬇️

After grabbing my backpack and phone I made my way downstairs to see the whole house enpty

After grabbing my backpack and phone I made my way downstairs to see the whole house enpty. As soon as my parents saw me they made their way outside the door I followed behind them and got inside the cab that they booked for us to be taken to the airport. After boarding the plane I thanked God that I didn't have to sit beside them. I slept the whole 12 hours of plane ride as the plane landed i quickly made my to the exit as soon as got off the plane. I whispered to myself," HELLO ITALY."

********
After settling down in my new house, I decided to go and roam around so that I can get familiar with the place. After roaming around for sometime I sat on bench in a park as I was looking around I noticed a small boy no more than 4 year sitting in a corner crying while his friends were teasing him, so i made my way over to him cause of 3 reasons: 1) I absolutely adore children. 2) I hate bullies. 3) I don't know why but there was this sudden need of protecting this boy. As I was approaching all the kid's who were making fun of him ran away I sat next to him and asked," What's wrong little guy?" He just stared at me without speaking anything and as tears stained his face. I frowned looking at his face and wiped his tears with my thumb, even he frowned seeing the frown on my face. I narrowed my eyes at him and he did the same. I started making faces and he copied all of them and suddenly I smiled and he also smiled and then I started tickling him and he started laughing which made a smile appear on my face. When I stopped tickling him he smiled looking at me and suddenly a man no more than 18 years came and started scolding him for running away his tone was stern yet soft. Then turned towards me but froze as soon as he saw me. It was like he has seen ghost. So i asked,"are you okay?" He replied,"yes, i am fine." Then stuck his hand out and said,"Alexander King" and i shook his hand and said,"Angelina Jolie." "So it was nice meeting  you but we have to go", he said. We that he lifted the boy on his hip, the little boy kissed my cheek and waved bye with that they left. I made my way home cause it was getting dark. As soon as I entered the house I was met with punch to my face and my so called dad asking," where were u bitch?   First day in new place and already whoring around hmmm?" After that he started hitting, punching and kicking. After half an hour finally he had enough and went into his room. I slowly and carefully got up and made way to my room after having shower, I laying on my bed and started drifting off to sleep.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦😍😍