CHAPTER- 10

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨'𝑺  𝑷𝑶𝑽

When we reached my house or should I say a f*cking mansion. My jaw dropped as soon as we entered the mansion because it was just so f*cking beautiful. My dad just chuckled at that an said,"let me show you to your, room so that you can get settled in"

We walked upstairs to my room, my room's door was black and grey and 'ANGELINA', was written on it in silver. My room is very beautiful with a huge bathroom and walk in closet.

With that my dad left me to settle in and unpack my luggage. After putting everything in place. I laid over my bed and was out like light.

After sometime someone jumped on my bed and snuggled close to me. I sighed and closed my eyes and went back to sleep cause I knew it was my baby brother.

I woke to someone whispering
  "Awww, they look so cute"

Then i heard a 'Click', meaning someone clicked a photo.

I opened my one eye saw that it was mom and dad who woke us up. Mom picked Ezra and told me that dinner's ready. So i got up and put arms around my daddy's neck and wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder.

My dad just chuckled and started walking downstairs with mom. After having dinner, we all settled in the living room and started a movie. After sometime i was drifting off to sleep.

As the movie ended someone picked me up and took me to my room. Someone kissed my head and whispered good night neonata (baby girl). With that I was out like light.

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 LOVELIES❤️❤️