Chapter I: New World

!Warning!

Made purely on my own thoughts this book can contain spoilers, late game ideas, powers from different series and characters! Nothing in this world has to be cannon in the normal plot of Arknights!

Ideas from CN and Global servers will appear in whatever order I WANT! Certain events and characters may be slightly different from their cannon age and name seeing as there is no real information about every operator and character shown in Arknights! And if there will be than I won't change entire story for the sake of canonicity!

Finally, constructive criticism is advised. Any ideas, plot lines or fan made lore can be implemented if it fits in the story and appeals to me.

I apologize for any mistakes made below and ask if you would point them out.

With that out of the way have a nice day or night~

"Talking out loud"

'Thinking'

*Action*

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

In my life I never had anything special.... I was.... average? That would be the word to describe me, well I believe in that anyway. I may not have many memories left but still there is one thing that repeats in my mind

Games

Computer, phone or real life

Games are the most basic form of entertainment a human can get, from playing tag with imaginary creature to having a full fledged competition in some First Person Shooter with your friends or some randoms online.

Everybody can safely find something for themselves, from sports, simulators, survival, horror and more. But one type of games always stood out for me, one that always made me loose sleep while I was still going to school..... or so I believe in that

RPG

I always liked to play those types, creating multiple builds for each possible class. Making character after character to find a play-style that would suite my taste at the moment. Grinding for the best possible loot in order to create a combination that would be so powerful that I could literally walk out of the room and the enemies would die without me near them.

"I still feel like this is little.... I don't know.... Underwhelming?"

*BZZT*

Spark of electricity shoot right in to my stomach making me yelp in pain and surprise. My body bend forward as I held the slightly burned mark with look of shock, confusion and slight annoyance.

Before me floated a large holographic screen that was white with dark blue colored edges. It looked like a basic NPC text box. Clean look with black letters forming one sentence that I'm repeating in my mind.

[Welcome Y/n L/n to the world of Terra]

I'm.... confused to say at least in my situation

I do not remember anything that happened after I woke up..... at the base... What even is that 'base'? Those words and scenes play in my mind but I still have no real recollection of anything form the past..... Only flashes of scenes, no faces or voices....

Just images that shatter like a bottle being hit against the wall..... With simple thought I change entire scenario to something different.....

Games.... those are the only things I clearly remember... Countless times I seemingly spend looking at the screen with glee and excitement as my character slaughtered another opponent...