Chapter III: Useful Not Needed

Cooking is a quiet amazing skill to have if you think about it. Being able to make even most basic dish and not rely on already made food in shops or restaurants is a big thing in life of a human.

Learning how to make something more advance of fancy is helpful in other direction. Outside of cooking for yourself you could potentially make foods for other people and charge them money for it. Maybe making a small restaurant if you wanted or something like that.

In the end you can do some interesting things if you know how to cook, in some cases it would make your spending on food little less intense.

But why I'm rumbling on and on about it?

"I'm hungry...."

*GROWL*

"O shut up..."

As you can see I'm quiet hungry after waking up from my two hour nap. My mind is really racing to find any form of information to how create a basic dish that would satisfy my hunger. 

Who would think that being under constant stress for almost seven hours would make you hungry and tiered?

All jokes aside I really need to find some food, the corpses of the wolves aren't exactly... safe to eat while being fucking raw.

My body was sore and hurt like a bitch after falling down the tree and having a break down on the pile of dead meat. Still after waking up I found myself being quiet hungry and thirsty, so like a normal person that I am I started to cut the meat in front of me to pieces.

*Splat*

While being quiet messy with my doings

*Splat*

Blood and pieces of guts sprawled on to the floor as I cut open the stomach of the wolf. My gaze remained cold as I continued to clear it's insides from any organs.

[Bone Pieces x10]

[Wolf Hide x3]

Than I quickly broke some of it's ribs and took it's fur and stuffed them inside the pocket of my pants.

Everything could be useful in some moments, even bones or hide of some dead animal

Fun fact about the infected animals, some of their organs seemed to be having Originium growing on the inside. Like the pieces of stomach that I threw on the ground, small crystals seemed to be rising from it's insides.

But let's get back to the important stuff

"Now... How the hell do you start fire?"

My knowledge about basic survival methods was quite vague

I had no idea what I was doing

I cut the meat from the animal that wasn't filled with Originium so I wouldn't have to bite a fucking crystal and get infected. I'm sure that some of the parts aren't supposed to be eaten but I'm a starving men.

Starting a fire was another thing, I had no clue on how to make a campfire without a lighter or matches. So I just started to gather leaves, sticks, stones, large pieces of wood that were broken from the tree that I used as a shelter from wolves and put them on the ground.

"Now.... how do they do it?"

First I decided to make a circle out of larger stones, next I put the logs on the bottom so I have a base that should burn longer. Creating some sort of Jenga between twigs and logs I started to rub my chin in questioning while I observed the strange construction before me.