Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guys!!! It's my 10th chapter & I'm really glad this is going well. I've had this idea in my head for years. Who's your favorite character & what do you think of the story so far? Please let me know.

~Luna's POV~

I started to pace back & forth to come up with another plan while at the same time I was thinking about how I could possibly be my mom. They want me to become a surgeon, but do I want to end up like her where I'm never him with my family because I'm working 60-80 hours a week? "They're starting to shoot at us." Felix, Izzy, & Ikaika jumped down together off of a tall brink wall before hiding behind a dumpster. What is there left to do?

"Why're they trying to kill us? As far as I know, we didn't do or steal anything." Izzy was starting to freak out so Felix covered mouth when heard footsteps then she let a few tears slip out. "Be quiet or we're gonna die for sure." Felix looked over at Ikaika gestured for him to be quiet & he nodded his head subtly. I tapped on my fingers on my thigh then noticed that there was something in my pocket. I don't remember having anything on me.

It was the Mystic Morpher that Felix gave to me before he left for Cupie's. I pulled it out of my pocket to look at it with such contemplation. There was 2 only options: Stay with Myles until he wakes up & hope those 3 are gonna be ok or I go help the 3 of them & pray Myles doesn't wake up until I get back, but at the same time he is my patient.

My eyes were squeezed shut because I didn't know what to choose. Both had equal importance & consequences. Is there one right answer? "Get away from us!" Both my eyes shot open when I heard Felix yell, when I looked up at the screen he was trying to fight all 3 without being Morphed & he definitely not having a good time. Ikaika didn't have a chance at them either. That's when my feet started moving on their own then a yellow appeared before me.

"It's you again. I've never been happy so happy to see a yellow ball of light in my life." I followed it out of the lab to bring me to that 3 way path that I've only seen once before. It led me into the middle path where Felix parked Myles' car & into this area where all these vehicles were. The ball of light flew into a broomstick that was being highlighted yellow. Out all things it could've shown me.

"You brought me in here for this?" I questioned looking around at all these other transportations that I could take. As I was about to touch one of the motorcycles the broomstick flew right in front of me then I turned around to see it flying happily. "Oh! You're an alive flying broomstick? I always thought they only existed in movies." It was still flying around happily causing me to giggle. The Morpher made a small mystical sound.

When I opened it there was 3 numbers that sparkles in the order I should type them. The broom was shoving me out of the room for me to stand in front of a stone wall, it pointed to my Morpher. "Do you want me to Morph?" It nodded its brushes then floated normally. This had to be the most weirdest thing ever. I'm talking to a freaking broom & it's telling me what to do & I'm listening to it. Have I gone crazy yet?

Luna - "Magical Source, Mystic Force!"