Chapter 12

~Myles' POV~

There was a knock at the door while I was mashing the potatoes with a fork. "Nice to see you again Victoria. I'm so glad you guys could make it." I walked to the front seeing Anty T & my dad hugging while Felix came towards me looking around the house. "Why haven't you invited me to your house before? This place is sick." He walked into my living room admiring our leather couch.

Felix was wearing pale pink polo shorts, white fitted button up with a rose on the pocket, pale pink beanie, a gold chain, & an Apple Watch.

"I was going to invite you over eventually, I just didn't want to show off. That's not not how I like to make friends & I hardly know you." Felix got comfortable really quick, he went for the massage chair turning it on to the highest setting. I turned around to give Anty T a hug. Nicest lady on the planet I tell you. "How're you doing sweetie? How're you fitting in at school?" She gave me the most warmest greeting like last time. I want her to be my honorary mother, please.

"Everyone is nicer than expected at school. I've experienced kindness from a lot people even if they don't know. Even Felix, he was the one to show me around the school when I first arrived." Anty T smiled bright then walked over to Felix whacking him several times to get off the chair. My dad & I looked at each other trying to hold in our laugh. We didn't mind if Felix was using the massage chair.

"I'm so sorry about him. I've always told him since he was a keiki to always ask to use something that isn't his. Looks like he didn't learn." She grabbed Felix by his gold chair putting him right in front of with a nervous smile on his face. This was really weird. "I-I'm sorry, for using your massage chair without asking. I'll never do it again." Anty T let go of chain & started straightening out his shirt.

"It's fine Victoria. We really don't mind."

"What's a keiki?" I questioned looking over to my father who just shrugged. Anty T giggled. "Keiki is our word for little kid or child. It's a gender neutral term." She explained while dad took her to the backyard to check up on the steaks & I took Felix with me to the kitchen for the potatoes. "Your mother is no joke, but she's so sweet." I laughed as Felix pulled up a stool from the counter while I continued mashing the potatoes.

"Sweet? Ever since she started going to those business parties she's been anything, but that. What do you even do at those parties? Is it an actual party or is it where rich people brag about their success to each other? If so, that's stupid."

"I think it's supposed to be where business people present big projects for their company to investors so if they get lucky they'll get donations & maybe even sponsorship to put more money into their company." I smiled when I tasted my perfect mashed potatoes that I've perfected over the years then when I looked up at Felix, he looked shocked.

"You're honestly too smart for me..." Felix put his hands up in a mock arrest so I shoved a spoon full of mashed potatoes in his mouth. If only he knew everything about, I'd love to see his reaction. "Bro! What the fuck?! That's some of the best thing I've ever tasted in my life." Felix tried to dip his finger into the bowl, but I slapped his hand away with a death glare. He's about to learn.

"No one & I mean no one dips their filthy hands in my bowl when I'm cooking. Not even my dad knows not to do that." My dad walks into the kitchen to see Felix hurt & honestly scared of me & he immediately knew what happened. "I'm guessing you had learn the hard way to not touch his bowl with your filthy hands." Felix frowned as he nodded slowly. I don't cook often, but when I do no one touches the food until it's ready. At least wash your hands.