Chapter 13

~Myles' POV~

~Myles' POV~

After that hectic Monday the 3 of us thought we should relax since it would be our reward for the long overdue win. Today is Wednesday & the current time is 6 am in the morning, but I wasn't along. Felix & Luna are here with me because a vision woke us up in the middle of the night. We couldn't sleep after that so I gave them an hour to get ready for me to take us to the lab. It's way too early for this.

The vision showed us a new power that we could use during battle, it was too blurry for us to see & we decided to check the computer. "There's a new tab at the bottom labeled assist." I said as I heard a long draw out yawn from behind me. Felix & I were up late last night studying Hawaiian History for my test next week Monday. Luna looked equally as tired for some reason, probably a lot of shit from her parents again. I feel so bad for here.

"It says here if we do the Morphing call while already Morphed as another Ranger a copy of said Ranger will appear to help you out with the battle." The both of them gave me confused looks so I guess the next best thing would be to physically show them. I Morphed into Lightspeed Blue then I took my Dino Charge Morpher saying the transformation call & within a few seconds the Dino Charge Aqua Ranger appeared in front of us. That woke them up.

"They're technically just copies so they don't have any names, but I wonder if they talk." After I finished my sentence the Aqua Ranger turned its body towards me. Not gonna lie, this is just a little creepy because I know no one's in the suit. "I'm not exactly just a copy. My spirit lives in this suit & I'm only here to assist you with any battle." Felix & Luna stood in fighting stances as I pulled out my rescue blaster as the Ranger actually spoke.

"Let's start over. My name is James Navarro the original Dino Charge Aqua Ranger. My only job is to assist you in battle, I'll follow any command you give me. I can even help with sparring. Nothing more nothing less." The 3 of us had a huge sigh of relief then I scrolled through the rest of the article & it said if the assisting Ranger takes too much battle he/she will disappear. They will take awhile to charge up to get a second or even a third use.

"What happens if the battle is done?"

"All you need to say is Aqua Ranger power down. It's the same to the other Rangers that assisted you in battle." I said exactly what he told me to do & James disappeared with a flash of a blue light with a thumbs up to us. "That's actually pretty cool. I can't wait to try it out." Felix said with a happy smile on his face while he put an arm around Luna, but she grabbed his arm to flip him to the ground.

Luna rolled her eyes as she dusted off her hands. I guess she hates him despite how we group hugged after winning the battle on Monday. "I still very much hate you. Remember, I chose to be your teammate not your friend." She kneeled down to Felix who was arching his pained back, he nodded his head. Luna stood up looking at me. "Now, if it's alright with you Myles I'd like to have a ride to school please." I showed her a thumbs up as I looked down at Felix. This poor guy is trying.