Chapter 24

~Felix's POV~

It happened. Myles & I had sex. We were under a blanket cuddling with Myles laying on top of my chest. No one has said anything for the pass 20 minutes I would say, I've just been slightly playing with his hair. The room has been messily made by our clothes & shoes being everywhere. From our time in silence I've been thinking about why this happened. The both of us knew we liked each other, but I didn't expect this to happen to us.

There was a sound coming from Myles. It sounded like sobbing. "I-I'm sorry, I have to go-" Myles threw his legs over the beg so he was now sitting to grab his  compression shorts nearby. I grabbed his arm before he could stand up. "Hold on. What's up with you, Myles? You come up in here & started kissing me with no context. We haven't talked about dating yet you had sex with me." He didn't turned around to look at me. His sobbing continued into his hands.

I sat up to wrap my arms around him, he was now sitting in between my legs & his back was leaning on my bare chest. "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for this happen. I'm just so tired & frustrated with everything going on." What Myles is trying to say is that he used me to take his mind off of that man he couldn't save. I took away his trauma for a few hours. "I know you hate him, but I tried to make amends with Ikaika by giving him the trophy & ends up breaking." The voice crack is getting to me.

"I want to help Ikaika with his verbally abusive dad & I get yelled at for it." I remember Ikaika telling me about his dad back when the both of were actually friends. Yes, shocker, I know, Ikaika & Felix used to be friends? That's a miracle. I heard it all. "I didn't mean to use you, Felix. I'm so sorry..." My arms were wrapped around him slightly tighter than before then I started planting mini kisses on his shoulders for comfort. He's been through a lot.

"It's fine Myles. It sounds like you've got a lot on your mind & you wanted me to help you take your mind off of things for a few hours. Understandable. Sex is probably the last I would've thought of, but hey, I'm not upset that it happened." Myles turned his head so now the both of us we face to face causing him to blush once I showed him a smile. I kissed his shoulder one last time before reaching over to grab my boxers on the floor then I collected his clothes handing them to him.

"Are you ok though?" I asked as the both of us were putting on our clothes. Myles, however, stayed silent the entire time. Now I think he has the burden of feeling bad for using me even if I didn't mind. My hand grabbed his gently so I could bring Myles into a  hug. It seemed like he needed it. We stayed in this embrace until Myles pulled away looking at me with a pained face. "You ok?" I asked once more. The look on his face really wanted me to protect him.

"No, a man died in front of our eyes. I could've prevented that. Ikaika broke the trophy & that was a means to make amends. Now...I just used for sex & you were right. We didn't talk about dating each other. What's the chances for us now?" I punched Myles across the face with no sympathy. He looked up at me from the ground horrified probably wondering why I did that then he got up about to punch me in the face. Myles stopped before his fist could even make contact. He couldn't do it.

"Of course you're not ok Myles. I can't stand here to listen to your bullshit anymore. He died 2 days ago, but you wanna know who didn't? All those other people who got out of there safely." Myles couldn't look me in the face. The bruise on his face now forming on his cheek. "We held off those Malicious Rangers so those people could run away. Now stop being a fucking pussy about it!" That letter Myles left for Luna & I pissed me off more than I thought. I'm not going to let him toss this journey aside.