Sugar Part 1

Joe Elliott is the lead singer of Def Leppard and has been since the band formed in 1977. Joe had been divorced from his wife Kim since 2009. Since the divorce he was keeping himself busy with concert tours and radio guest appearances and of course working with up and coming new bands. He also did autograph signings and public appearances for talk shows and such.

Joe didn't like being alone so much. He needed someone he could confide his troubles too and someone to love. He was looking for a friend who can turn into a lover. He hated sleeping alone and being out in public alone. He was a famous rock star for the best band in the world and he had it all money fame and fortune. Not bad for a boy from Sheffield England trying to make his way in the world.

He considered the boys in his band as brothers cause he was an only child and they were the closest thing to brotherhood he ever had. He hired Natasha D'Ostroph to be his personal assistant. He had watched her when she wasn't looking. He saw her inner beauty when others didn't notice. He knows she's overweight but he gained weight as well doing all that traveling and eating out while on the road. He was once in her home and noticed she had great taste for music. He noticed she loved heavy metal music and that Def Leppard was her main favorite. That made him smile.

He also noticed she loved horror movies. The old school classics. He couldn't believe it a girl like her likes horror movies. He often wondered what other things they had in common. He didn't talk to her much he just kept his distance. When he did talk to her it was always about what was on his schedule for that week and he thanked her. Something about her makes him want to protect her he just wasn't sure what that something is. He often called her 'Sugar' in his mind cause of how sweet she is outside of working for him.

While in the office he often stared at her when she wasn't looking at him. His stare at her was very intense it was so intense that sometimes it made her feel uneasy and she'd try massaging her neck. He wanted her to his girl. He knew she was different and very down to earth. He also noticed outside of work how outspoken she can be. He saw her with her family once and she upset over something someone said and she got angry with whomever made her upset. He often wondered lots of things about her he doesn't know. Like what she's looking for in a significant other. The office is quiet cause Joe made everyone leave except him and Natasha. He told them all to be out to lunch until 3pm.

He wondered over to her office where she had her back was turned back to him he saw in the window reflection that her eyes were closed as if she was thinking about something he heard her speak aloud to herself.

"Joe. Oh Joe Elliott! How handsome you always are in your dark suits. Oh how I wish I was at home so I can imagine you in my arms giving me sweet kisses and whispering sweet things in my ear. Snuggling and cuddling with me." He heard her say aloud. Joe smirked and got an idea he walked over to her. Her eyes were still closed he wrapped his arms securely around her and spoke to her.

"Hello Sugar. Long day today?" Joe asked her Natasha opened her eyes and smiled at his reflection and answered him.

"Hello Joe darling. Today has been a long day so far. Mainly because last night I couldn't sleep. I was up at 3am cause I couldn't sleep." Natasha told him Joe spoke to her.

"Aww Sugar I'm sorry you had such a bad night last night. How about we leave the office and go to your place? Everyone's not due back til 3pm. We can snuggle and cuddle and just relax for the rest of the day." Joe promised her Natasha chuckled softly and spoke to her.

"That sounds good but I don't get off work until 5pm." Natasha told him Joe chuckled at her innocence and spoke to her.

"Sugar I own this office. If I say we can leave then we can leave. I'll drive you home myself." Joe told her reminding her how things worked. Natasha sighed realizing there was no reasoning with dream Joe. So she gave in and they signed out for the rest of the day and Joe spoke to security to let him know when his employees will be back and he and Natasha left the office.