Sugar Part 3

It has been several weeks since Natasha and Joe began staying the nights with each other. Brad came and Joe gave him an apartment underneath Natasha's so they were close. He also got him a job a Counts Customs as a detailer. Brad gave Joe all the tapes that had evidence of emotional and verbal abuse towards Natasha the family except him had given her. Joe and his lawyers went over the video tapes and found all the evidence they needed. Joe was at his office where him and Natasha kept their relationship under wraps during office hours. After hours Joe takes her home and stays with her. While going over songs he was writing his lawyer showed up and spoke.

"Ahh Joe how are you?" He asked him Joe answered him.

"I'm fine Mark how are you today?" Joe asked him Mark answered him.

"I'm doing just splendid. I found evidence of verbal and emotional abuse on the tapes that Natasha has suffered through since she was 12 years old. I took it to a judge and showed him the tapes. He was appalled by what he saw. He was also surprised there wasn't any physical abuse just verbal and emotional abuse. He had me write up a contact right away. I was very thorough with the contract left no loopholes for them to find. They are not to interfere in Natasha's life ever again and that includes her relationships. I was just on my way to Ohio to the office of Graham and Graham to speak with her aunt so the family can sign these forms. I want you to took it over to make sure I didn't miss a thing." Mark told him Joe took the contract and looked over everything in the contract. Everything was perfect in the contract plus it was bulletproof. They had no choice but to follow the rules and regulations of the contract Joe spoke to Mark.

"Mark everything in this contract is perfect. I'm surprised the judge you showed the evidence to had the guts to have them endure what Natasha went through." Joe admitted Mark nodded and spoke.

"Well it's tit for tat Joe. The judge believed in learning from your wrongdoings. They have no choice but to go through with it plus her aunt is being disbarred from being a lawyer and she loses all of her contacts with lawyers she's met up with. Past and present. Natasha never has to see or hear from them ever again Joe." Mark told him Joe smiled and spoke to him.

"That's good work Mark. Natasha told me she never wanted to see her family again cause of how they treated her. Thank you for looking through the hours of tapes and finding the evidence and making the contract." Joe told him Mark nodded and spoke to him.

"It's no trouble at all Joe. I'm glad to help out in anyway I can. You tell Natasha she never has to deal with them ever again her uncle as well. They are both finally free." Mark told him Joe nodded and shook his hand and Mark left. Joe left his office and headed down the hall to Natasha's office to give her the good news. He saw Natasha was working on her computer which was Joe's schedule for up and coming events like photo signings and being on talk shows and for going to Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp that's in Vegas and run by Kip Winger who used to be in the band Winger. He closed the door softly behind him and pulled down the shade and closed the blinds he sat down in the chair across from her desk and watched her work Natasha turned around and gasped in shock seeing Joe in her office.

"Hi!" Natasha said to him startled Joe chuckled and spoke to her.

"No need to be startled Sugar. I closed the door behind me and closed the blinds so no one can see what we are doing and or talking about. Extra privacy and precautions." Joe explained Natasha sighed and let her heart slow and spoke to him.

"I'm sorry I was just shocked seeing you in my office without me knowing about it. I was working hard on your schedule and I didn't want to screw it up." She told him Joe nodded and spoke to her.

"It's okay Sugar. I came by with some good news. You're never gonna see your family again. My lawyers and I went over the tapes and found emotional and verbal abuse that your family caused you. I was surprised when my lawyers wanted to go to a judge and show him the evidence that was found. The judge was appalled by what he had seen that you've endured. He also had my lawyer write up a contract for them to sign. He also wanted your family to see the emotional and verbal abuse they have bestowed upon you. That's in the contract. Also your aunt is being disbarred from being a lawyer. You and Brad never have to deal with them ever again." He told her holding her hand Natasha gasped in relief that she would never have to see them again for the rest of her life and spoke to Joe.