Joe Elliott's Girl Part 2

It had been 4 weeks since Natasha had her latest breakdown over Joe. Natasha did her best to keep herself distracted and not think about Joe. She the dinner invitation to Paige and Sav's dinner party it told her to come alone and to dress up for the occasion. Natasha had the perfect dress for the party. It was a long silver sparkly floor length dress. A dress she's worn many times. It was pretty and it suited her.

She got her shower and washed her hair. She blew her hair dry and rolled her hair with curlers to make her hair curly. She could leave them in all day and take them out an hour before leaving for the dinner party. After she rolled up her hair she put on some lotion from Victoria's Secret. It was called Very Sexy and it smelled nice. She even sprayed a bit of the matching perfume on. She shaved her legs so they were silky smooth. She wondered around her house in black shorts and a tee shirt.

She ate light during the afternoon cause she was saving room for whatever meal Sav and Paige made. She heard her hone ding cause she got a message she looked and saw the message was from Phil. The message said that he and Helen were picking her up at 6:30pm that evening. Natasha was excited she replied back saying she'll be ready by then. At 5pm she began doing her makeup. She wore blue eyeshadow black eyeliner and black mascara and a little light pink blush for her cheeks. She even put on clear lip gloss which was raspberry flavored. Natasha dug into her closet for a small matching silver purse to go with her dress and she found it. She put in her cell phone and her raspberry lip gloss inside it and her dressier smaller wallet.

She also got out her silver heels that had a small heel cause she didn't like higher heels. It was finally 5:45pm she began undoing her rollers from her hair which took her about 15 minutes to do. She then got out of her shorts and tee shirt and got on her dress and her heels. She added a bit of hairspray to her hair quick. She then got out a charm bracelet Sav had given her and put it on for the evening. She looked rather good considering the hell she's put herself through the past several months. She heard a knock on her door and she opened it and saw Phil who was dressed in his black tuxedo Phil saw her and spoke.

"You look beautiful tonight Natasha." Phil told her Natasha smiled and spoke.

"Thank you Phil. You look so handsome. Let me get my keys and we can go." She said she grabbed her house keys and got into Phil's black Subaru and rode with him and Helen to the dinner party.

Meanwhile at Sav's place

Sav had everything all together. He and Paige spent the entire week getting the backyard looking gorgeous with flowers fountains and setting up the lights. Paige was setting the final touches by putting the candles in the gazebo along with some incense. She chose juniper incense cause it calms and relaxes the nerves. The gazebo had red hearts hanging and in every size from small to huge. Everything was perfect. Sav installed mini cameras with sound out in the backyard in case Natasha or Joe went out for fresh air at some point during the evening. Paige had just put the enchanted red rose on the little white table in the gazebo that Sav had bought for Natasha.

The enchanted red rose was like the one from beauty and the beast live action movie Disney had done. It was even under a glass bell jar. Paige was wearing a white sparkly dress with white matching heels and Sav wore the traditional black tux. Sav did invite Natasha's mom to the dinner party hoping that she wouldn't cause a disturbance for Natasha in case Joe shows up. Sav had all the cameras outside with sound connected to his tv so the gang can watch Natasha and Joe if the two go outdoors for some air.

Paige was gonna go out and light up the candles and incense when the timing was just right. She came back inside and saw her three children Jordan Scott and Tyler all dressed up for the evening Scott spoke.

"Dad why do we have to dress up tonight?" Scott asked in a puzzled voice Sav laughed and answered him.

"Well Scott all us adults are trying to get Natasha and Joe back together again. They met here at a party I threw. Then they went out for some air separately and got together. We are hoping to recreate that moment again for them." Sav told him Jordan sighed and spoke.