Sugar Part 2

The next morning the Def Leppard music was still playing on Natasha's iPod. She downloaded their love songs to help lull her to sleep at night. She wanted yesterday to all be real. Seeing Uncle John after 16 years being with Joe. All of it. She smiled in her sleep but something woke her up. She felt arms around her holding her tightly she opened her eyes. She saw arms around her waist and turned over and saw Joe sound asleep.

Natasha's eyes widened realizing that last night seeing Uncle John Joe spanking her the pizza delivery was all really real. She saw Joe who was still asleep. She saw how peaceful he looked while he slept. She got a look at his features. His hair his lips his masculine chest. Everything was all out in the open for her to see. She realized Joe told the truth about the previous night. She brushed a lock of his hair back from his face she smiled realizing he's with her for the time being. She brushed her finger across his face she spoke.

"Joe?" She said in a soft whisper Joe groaned in response Natasha leaned up on her side and spoke to him again. "Joe darling?" She said her voice a little higher Joe didn't respond Natasha had a little smirk placed on her face and began kissing his face and trailed her kisses all over his face and the down his chest Joe groaned as she flicked her tongue over his nipple and he spoke.

"Mmm damn you're gonna kill me woman." Joe said groaning Natasha spoke to him.

"Uh-uh." She responded back to him he opened his eyes and saw Natasha kissing his chest and he spoke to her.

"Well now good morning Sugar. This is a fine way to wake up in the morning. How'd you sleep?" He asked her Natasha answered him.

"Good morning Joe darling. I slept pretty amazing last night. Listening to your music on my iPod makes me have Def Leppard dreams. Then this morning I felt arms around me holding me tightly I woke up and saw you were here with me and I realized that last night was really real." She told him Joe rolled on top of her and he pinned her arms and spoke to her.

"Last night was real Sugar. I promise I'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I'll treat you like a queen Sugar but that will be after we are married. For now I'm gonna treat you like a princess cause you deserve it. I promise I'll find a way to keep the rest of your relatives from ever contacting you and your Uncle Brad ever again. You'll be free of them completely. Yes you're far away from them now but you deserve to be happy without any interference from them cause they will always find a way to bring you down or draw you back in. I want them to steer clear of you and not have anyone else help them draw you back in. I will find that way Sugar even by taking legal action against them." Joe told her Natasha nodded listening to him and spoke.

"Joe darling I know you'll find a legal way to do that. I have no doubts about that. Remember not to have have any loopholes with them cause they'll find those loopholes and use them anyway they choose." She reminded him Joe nodded smirking at her and he kissed her soft lips he licked her bottom lip asking for entrance Natasha moaned and access was granted. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and their tongues danced and swirled around each other he let go of her arms and he traced his hands down her naked body.

Natasha combed her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer so there was no space left between them. She then wrapped her legs around his waist so Joe can't go anywhere. His genitals rubbed up against her pussy causing Natasha to moan out. Joe then continued his kisses down her neck and she spoke.

"Joe darling with tomorrow being Sunday how's about we stay in bed and you can give me Love Bites all over my body?" She asked him giggling at the reference she made Joe laughed and spoke to her.

"That sounds like an amazing idea and plan Sugar. Not only will I give you love bites I will give you as much sugar as you can possibly handle." Joe said deviously Natasha giggled and spoke to him.