Joe's Mate Part 1

Joe Elliott is the lead singer for the band Def Leppard he's also the producer for the band Down and Outz group. Joe has a dark secret. In fact all six living members of Def Leppard have this secret. They are shape shifting wolves. They don't need the moon to shape shift into their wolf form. Even though Pete is no longer with the band Def Leppard anymore he's still a wolf and a member of the pack thanks to Joe who turned him during his 3rd year with the band.

Everyone has found mates except Joe and Pete. Pete married yes and had children but his wife wasn't his mate. He was devastated when she died of breast cancer. He was a wolf for several months when she died when he fazed back into human form he moved out of his home and moved in with Joe hoping to get his life together. Joe as well was looking for a mate of his own. He began using women for one night stands. Joe was beginning to think he was never gonna find his mate.

One day while on a Def Leppard concert tour in America Joe had found his mate Natasha D'Ostroph. He had saved her from being mugged while he was in his wolf form. He went back for her turned to human form and took her to the hospital. He heard her mind so clearly as he carried her to his car. He was relieved the hospital said she was okay. Once the tour was over he came back to Ohio he found her and asked her to live with him in Dublin Ireland. Natasha couldn't leave her mother behind and move to a strange country. Joe told her to bring her mother as well.

Joe moved Natasha to the north wing of the house which was his wing. He gave Natasha a relaxation room for her to relax in. He was surprised she had it filled with Def Leppard memorabilia. Natasha slept in Joe's room. She found Joe's room to be a bit odd in every sense of the word. The room was normal but what wasn't normal was a side of a cage going up to the ceiling and a side above the bed to behind the bed. It was a partial cage. It also had restraints hanging from the ceiling and on the front of it. It looked odd to her and it reminded her of the scene from the movie Never Talk to Strangers with Antonio Banderas where the psychiatrist Sara hit her sexual peek with his character. Natasha smirked and decided to play on that idea since Joe is her fantasy man.

He never explained to her he was a wolf yet. He wanted to play the boyfriend for now. He's never given her a kiss yet either. That kiss of passion with tongues swirling and fighting for dominance. No he hasn't done that yet. He's given her pecks on the cheek or he kissed the top of her head or he snuggled with her. Granted Joe and Sav both dyed their hair but the wolf fur stays the color of their natural hair color which is brunette or dark brown. Their dyed human hair doesn't reflect on their wolf fur since Joe's been dying his hair for 35 years and Sav for close to 20-22 years. Sav became Joe's second in command when Pete Willis was fired from the band.

Joe's the alpha male the leader and Sav is the beta male the second in command. Steve wanted to be a wolf like his friends but Steve died and Joe didn't turn him into a wolf in time cause Steve wanted it on his anniversary in mid January of 1991 but Steve died so Joe was too late to turn him. Natasha's still a virgin so she'll be tight on Joe when they have their sexual encounters. When a wolf finds his mate by hearing her thoughts he has to tell her what he is not only that but after they share that passionate kiss with each other they have to make a baby right away meaning Joe has to get Natasha pregnant.

Once the gynecologist says Natasha is officially pregnant her and Joe can plan their wedding and honeymoon. Joe would marry Natasha before she started showing and would be back from their honeymoon so they can go to the gynecologist together for Natasha's appointments. Once back from the honeymoon the lovemaking would slow down somewhat meaning no restraints such as handcuffs and such and no being rough during sex. Joe would have to be super careful not to hurt Natasha or the baby when he has sex with her.

Joe was pacing back and forth in his room he replaced the leather restraints with handcuffs on his so called cage at the foot of the bed he even has the keys dangling so he can uncuff her. Her relaxation room is two doors down he knows she's in there cause he can hear her music playing. His bedroom is also soundproof. He decided to go and see Natasha in her relaxation room. He saw her sitting on the sofa listening to Bon Jovi her eyes are closed but she's perfectly relaxed. He wondered over to her and noticed she's wearing a black button down dress shirt today along with her blue jeans and her Def Leppard crew socks on he smirked cause when she's got her eyes closed he loves taking her shirt off so he can admire her chest.