Part 2

Ugh, fuck. I've pulled into the car park and snagged my new jumper on the car door. If this is any sign of how today is going to go, I might as well jump back in my car and try again tomorrow. I carefully unhook the ripped cotton from the door handle trying to salvage the jumper. I look around to see if anyone saw, everyone seems to be in their own world so I think I'm in the clear.

I look around and see that this high school isn't like any other one, people seem to be very expressive with their makeup and clothes. I'm not put off by it, in fact, I fuck with it. I've gone as basic as I can today as far as clothes go, I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention on my first day, but by the looks of what people are wearing around me, it's going to attract more.

I walk into the entrance of the high school, find my locker and examine my schedule. I don't know where these people get off but this schedule looks like it's written in fucking morse code. I frantically try to catch eyes with a student around me in order to gain some help, but no one seems to care. Just as I feel like giving up, I hear a slam of a locker door directly behind me. I whip my head around to see who it is that can't close a fucking locker door properly, to find a very tall (and very handsome) guy standing 1 inch away from my face.

"Dude! Are you okay there?!" I exclaim and step back.

"Are you lost babe?" He grins.

I sarcastically giggle and try not to burst out laughing but I compose myself and reply, "Definitely not your babe but yes, I am lost".

"You'll have to be nicer if you want my help babe" He says with gritted teeth.

If he calls me babe one more time.... I've dealt with jocks before, which judging by his build and cockiness, he definitely is... but this guy straight up has issues.

"Alright then, hi nice to meet you, my name is Cassie" I definitely don't want to say but I do.

"Well hello Cassie, I'm Nate. I'd say it's nice to meet you but you're probably like every slut here so how about you pass me your schedule and we can move on with our lives" he spits.

"Lovely, there you go then" I hand him my schedule honestly just using him for his help.

"Unfortunately we are in literally every class together so how about you follow me around then" he says.

I reluctantly follow him to my first two classes and then the bell rings for lunch. As I follow him out of the door, this beautiful dark haired girl jumps up and plants kisses all over his face. I awkwardly cough as he turns mid kiss and stares blankly at me, almost forgetting who I am. All of a sudden, a lightbulb must have turned on as he then introduced me to the girl currently straddling him.

"Oh Maddy, this is Cassie, she's new here. Cassie, this is my girlfriend Maddy" he states.

I smile, but she seems hesitant.

"Hi', she sighs.

"Maddy don't be like that. Just take her to meet the other girls and I'll meet you after school okay?" he says.

Probably the nicest thing he's said to me today.

"Alright, Cassie come with me" she says as she rolls her eyes.

Nate is deviously grinning as I walk away with Maddy.

Great. This should be fun.