Part 13

*Trigger warning: very mature content/themes as well as language*

It doesn't take long for the drugs to kick in. I feel so close to Maddy, so... euphoric about life. I spin Maddy around and take her to the dance floor. I start to dance with her, grinding up close with her. She's such a great dancer and she really is sexy. As we're dancing, I look around and see we're drawing attention to ourselves. Guys are standing there with their mouths wide open, lapping up the sight. I turn and see Nate, standing there watching up intently. Without hesitating, or thinking, I grab Maddy's face and kiss her passionately. She grabs my hair and pulls me closer into the kiss. Damn she's good. We stand there for what feels like forever kissing. The MDMA is making this feel so much better than usual, so sensitive and pleasurable. We pull away from the kiss and look at each other and giggle. This girl really is amazing. I'm not interested in girls like that, like I wouldn't date a girl. However, I do find beauty in everyone though, and I can love anyone if they make me happy. I just feel connected to girls in a friendly way, and like to kiss the people I love.

Maddy takes my hand and pulls me into the kitchen, she hands me two shots while she pours herself another two. "3...2...1" she yells. I down the first shot. "3...2... NATE!" She yells. He knocks the second shot from both of our hands. "What the fuck do you two think you doing huh? Trying to embarrass me?" He spits. "Not everything is about you Nate" I say calmly. "That's my girlfriend you're kissing Cassie, be careful" he shoots me a psychopathic look. "That's MY friend you're talking about NATE" I clearly state. Maddy is unsure what to do with herself, she seems too fucked up to know what to do. "Don't talk to me like that Cassie" he says seriously. I don't feel like arguing, I'm too happy. I'm so deep in a state of euphoria that I can't help but smile at him and say "I love when you get angry. Even when it's directed at me, it makes me feel safe because I know you would hurt someone if they hurt me" I blurt. Maddy looks at me blankly, and Nate looks almost scared as he looks at Maddy and then back at me. I'm hoping Maddy is too fucked up to notice that I've essentially just told Nate that I love something about him. I look at Nate who's looking at Maddy who's looking at me. "Awwwww guys that's so cute, I'm glad we're all friends again!" She shrieks. Thank fuck. I think it's time for a swim.

I want to erase what just happened and feel something pleasurable again. I look around and see a guy that looks like Nate but less shredded. I walk up to him and say "Wanna go for a swim sexy?". He looks at me with hungry eyes and nods, looking back at his friends who are all cheering him on. He takes his shirt and pants off after I start to take my skirt off leaving me in my bra top and my g-string. "Fuck your sexy" the unknown Nate look-alike whispers in my ear. The warmth from his breath on my neck sends shivers down my spine. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and whisper back "I want to fuck right here right now". "Wait like right here?" He says confused. I roll my eyes and kiss him while he sorts himself out. I don't want to be too obvious about this because there are a fair few people here, so I tell him to back me up in to a corner. I pull my g-string aside and he enters me, slowly moving in and out. I try my hardest not to moan to draw attention so I decide to put my mouth right up next to his ear and let out soft moans. He's not really the biggest I've ever had and definitely not the best, but this drug is making it feel so much better than I know it is. Before anyone has the chance to finish, Nate comes storming out and yells so everyone can hear ,"really classy you fucking whore". Pleasure overwhelms me as I come undone, and before I can think about what I've said, I reply "suck my dick".

Nate looks like he's about to explode, before he storms back inside and almost rips Maddy's arm from her body and drags her up the stairs to the bedroom. I look around and see that people have started to take photos but there's nothing to see, they missed the part where I had sex in the pool. They've only caught me kissing this guy. "Thanks" I say, knowing full well he didn't finish. I swim to the side of the pool and grab my skirt. I quickly put it on as I step out so no one sees my g-string. I grab a random towel and quickly dry off before running inside after Maddy. The look in Nate's eye did not have a hint of love, so if he's decided to make love to Maddy, it won't be pleasurable for her. I see Lexi at the top of the staircase and ask her where they went. She points to a bedroom door, and I bust the damn door down. I see Maddy, pinned to the bed by her throat and a half naked Nate on top of her. She doesn't look happy. "NATE GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER" I scream and I charge at him and push him off. I quickly grab a sobbing Maddy and push her out of the room. I lock the door behind me and hear Maddy screaming and crying. "What the fuck are you doing bitch" he yells. "You were hurting her! What just because you're angry about someone that doesn't concern you it means you can hurt your girlfriend? NO. YOU ARE SICK" I scream.

I saw something break inside Nate in this moment. As if I had shot him him the heart. He takes a moment, starts to sob and looks at me with the most hateful look I've ever seen on a human. "Don't you ever fucking call me sick" he says and he stands up and moves closer toward me. His eyes become devilish. "Don't call me when you need help" he says and moves closer. I step back against the door hearing Maddy's muffled screams. "Don't tell me you love the way I get angry if you're going to get scared sweet Cassie" he steps toward me again, so close that he reaches out and touches my face. I slap his hand away. He grabs me by the hair and throws me to the bed. Pins my hands beside my body and leans in close and he straddles me. I turn my face so he can't touch me. "It's not the same with Maddy anymore, you've got inside of my fucking head" he whispers in my ear so Maddy can't hear outside the door. "You're a little slut and yet all I want to do is protect you" his mood softens. "I don't want to hurt you anymore but you make it so hard" he says. "You kiss my girlfriend, you challenge me, you fight back" he sobs. "Why can't you just behave, like a good little girl" he cries. Woah, this has just taken off to a while new level of fucked up but the sight of Nate crying haunts me. I wiggle one arm free from his grasp and wipe a tear from his cheek. He grabs it and slams it back down on the bed and passionately kisses me. I don't know if it's the drugs but fireworks start flying, everything starts tingling and the kiss feels like it goes on forever. Suddenly the door opens, Maddy must have found something to turn the lock. She stares at us wide eyed for a minute, and slowly walks toward us. "Maddy, I can explain" Nate and I yell at the same time. Maddy doesn't say a word, closes and locks the door and walks right up to me, and kisses me. She looks at me and then at Nate, and kisses Nate. Nate and I are stunned, but she places her hand on the back of my neck and on the back of Nate's and pulls us all in for a three way kiss. "I love you guys so much" she says. What is in this MDMA? I get up and go to walk out "I'll leave you guys be okay?". Maddy is clearly too high and wants to feel pleasure so she nods and straddles Nate. "Maddy I'll be waiting outside and then we can go home" I say. She nods again. I lock the door and close it to give them privacy, unsure of what's just happened.

I sit outside on the porch and who walks up to me, but Christopher McKay. "Hey Cassie, are you okay?" He says. I look at him clearly in shock, and he follows up with "Here take this, it's my football shirt. It'll keep you warm" I take it and smile. He sits down next to me and wraps his arm around me. "Why are you so nice to me?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles, "Cassie, you're beautiful. You seem smart and funny and I find myself attracted to you" he says. He must not know about the swimming pool incident... yet. "I'm just a regular slut McKay, Nate's right" I say. "No Cassie, you're a human. People make mistakes, it's okay" he rubs his hand up and down my arm. He's honestly so comforting. "Where are you staying tonight" he says. "Maddy's" I say. "Hmm you know Maddy just snuck out the back with Nate right?" He says. As if. How could I have missed that. "Ah that's great I say". "Look, come home with me. You can sleep in my bed. I won't try anything on you okay?" He says. "Alright" I hesitantly say. He gives me a hand and leads me to his truck. We drive to his house and he picks me up bridal style and carry's me inside. I'm grateful for this, my heels are killing me. His strong arms carry me up the stairs and he sits me on his bed. "Here take this" he hands me a second pair of his trackpants/hoodie. "You still have my other set too" he giggles. "Sorrryyyy" I laugh. I get undressed and put them on, McKay turns around while I do this. I snuggle into bed and he climbs in next to me. I turn around and wrap my arm around him. "Thank you McKay, seriously thank you" I say. He just looks at me and smiles, and we both close our eyes and fall asleep.

This chapter was definitely a bit more intense than usual, and heaps longer too! Do we like the longer chapters or do we prefer the shorter ones? Let me know xx