Part 14

*Warning - Mature content!*

I wake feeling a gaze on me. I slowly open my eyes and find McKay laying next to me, with his arm around me. I turn to face him and smile. "Good morning" he says. "Morning" I yawn. McKay looks at me for a little while, there's a softness in his eyes. "You're so beautiful, even when you've just woken up and have left over make-up on your face" he says. I can feel my cheeks heat up. "Thank you" I blush. There's a safeness I feel when I'm around McKay. I can't describe it, he's so calming. I can feel the way he feels for me, how strong it is. I'm still extremely tired, so I turn to McKay and say "can we cuddle and nap? I'm so tired". "Yeah of course we can" he smiles. I feel his warm arms wrap around me, I feel like I'm in a cocoon. I slowly drift off to sleep slowly, but surely.

____________________________________

"Nate?" I say worried. "Cassie don't cry to me now. I was waiting for something like this to happen. I knew there would've been some fucked up thing you've done that would pop up eventually. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I was right. You're just like every single slut here at this school. What, you think moving schools got rid of this? That it magically made what you did disappear? People might have forgotten or at least became bored of knowing at your school, but this is fresh news to East Highland. We will never let you live it down" he smirks. "You.. you don't know me. You don't understand. I made a mistake, please don't do this" I cry. "It's too late Cassie, I gave you a chance to be nice to me, and you spat in my face" he says. "Nate, PLEASE" I yell. "Cassie I said it's too late, it's already done" he says.

I suddenly wake up. Crying. It was just a dream.

I see McKay look at me worried "Are you okay Cassie? You started crying and I wasn't sure if you were asleep or awake." He says. "I had a bad dream" I sniffle. "Cassie that didn't seem like it was just a bad dream" he says concerned. "McKay it was just a bad dream, I promise" I lie. I don't want to think about what would have happened if it wasn't just a dream. I've hidden it for so long, even managed to get the people that knew to let it go. My whole life could have been ruined by what I did. I've tried so hard to forget about it and suppress it. I'm not going to let fucking Nate Jacobs be the one that ruins my life if anyone else either. "McKay I don't really want to go home this weekend, can you drive me to Maddy's so I can pick up my clothes and then come back? I've got something I can wear to school and sleep in" I say. "Yeah of course Cassie, that's totally fine" he says. We both get up and make our way out of the house and to his car. I jump in the passengers side and buckle myself in. We start to drive to Maddy's. There's an awkward silence between McKay and I. I don't think anyone really knows what to say, we honestly don't really even know each other properly. We just seem to have this connection neither one of us can explain. We pull up to Maddy's and I hop out of the car. "Want me to come with you?" McKay asks. "I'll be okay, thank you though" I reply. I make my way toward Maddy's door and knock a few times. A disheveled looking Maddy arrives at the door. "You look like you've seen better days" I joke. "Ha ha very funny" she says. "I'm just here to pick up my clothes" I say. "Yeah no worries I'll go get them for you" she replies. A few seconds later she brings me my bag and hands it to me. "How are you feeling after last night?" I ask. "Yeah good, Nate ended up driving me home. "Yeah you totally ditched me for him last night" I giggle. "Yeah well you were so high you tried to get in on our action" she says a little too seriously for my liking. I decide to play it off like I don't remember a thing, it seems like the safest option. "Oh really? Hahah. I don't even remember half of last night" I say. "Honestly I don't remember a whole lot either" she replies. "Anyway I'll see you at school?" I say. "Sure will" she replies. We both give each other a hug and I walk back to McKay. "Wait" she says. I stop and turn to look at her. "McKay is driving you around? Waiiiit noooo did you? With him? Last night?" She shrieks. "I'll talk to you Monday" I yell as I quickly walk back to the car. I jump in and see Maddy standing at her door making sexual hand gestures. I shake my head in disgust. That girl.

On the way home, McKay fills the air with small talk. I don't know why, but he does. I guess he might just not know the right thing to say? Not a clue. We pull up to his house and I hop out and walk to his side. I hold his hand, and he looks down at me and smiles. We walk up the stairs to his room hand in hand and the second the door closes, he turns around and grips my waist. "Can I kiss you" McKay asks. Before I can really think about it, "Yes" I blush. His lips touch mine and fireworks instantly go off. His lips feel so good, like heaven even. Our lips move in sync together, softly touching tongues with each movement. I feel him walk me backwards toward the bed, our lips never disconnecting. He pushes me down roughly, a bit too rough for my liking. His eyes turn from soft and loving to devilish and hungry. He takes his shirt off and puts his hand on my throat, choking me hard. He roughly turns me onto my front and begins to rip his trackies off of me. I know I want this with McKay but this doesn't feel right. Before he can go any further I say loudly "Stop". McKay goes still and I pull the trackies up to cover me and and sit with my legs pulled up to my chest. "That was way too rough McKay" I say silently. "I'm so sorry Cassie" he says. "I didn't mean to hurt you or anything" he follows up with. "It's okay, just don't do it again" I say. He goes to put his shirt on. "I didn't say put your clothes back on" I say, giving him a sexual look. He smirks and removes his pants. I begin to remove his hoodie/track pants from my body. His hungry eyes scan my half naked body, taking extra notice of my boobs. I get that often, they're quite big and I find it always draws attention. His hands attract to my chest magnetically. He rests his body lightly on top of mine, and presses his lips onto mine... gently kissing me. He slowly enters me and pleasures me intensely, I feel satisfaction shiver up my body. He thrusts in and out with such perfect rhythm. I feel myself become wetter with every thrust, and soon enough, I feel him start to throb. He releases himself inside of me. I'm not worried because I'm on the pill. He rolls over and I place my head on his chest and cuddle up to him, pulling the covers over the both of us. "Cassie..." he says. "Yeah" I reply. "I know I've only known you for a week, but I want you to be my girlfriend. It's okay if you don't want to or think it's too fast, I mean I just -" I cut him off. "Yes" I reply. Now you might be thinking, jeez you're moving quick Cassie... however, it's with good thought behind it. First of all I do find McKay dreamy and having that label on our relationship will help us bond closer, but... it will totally put Nate off. Like he's been so weird lately so this should definitely help him realise I'm not into him. Plus, McKay is an influential football player at school, being on his arm will probably help me with cheer AND get my name out around school. I know there are some super selfish reasons behind this decision, but I promise, I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't feel so strongly about him. These are just benefits. McKay cuts off my train of thought and kisses my lips softly before saying "goodnight girlfriend" and smiles. "Goodnight boyfriend" I say, blushing and smiling back. I quickly turn over and reach for my phone. I go into messages and text Maddy.

Cassie: McKay and I are official! xx

I won't wait all night for a response so I'll put — *bzzzzz* nevermind then.

Maddy: OMFG NO WAY. You better tell me all about it tomorrow at school! xx

I smile and put my alarm on for school, just in case McKay forgot. I put my phone down and plug it in, turn over and cuddle McKay. He turns me over onto my side and spoons me. Ughhh he's so cute! He kisses my cheek. I can't wait for school tomorrow...