Chapter 7 - New Friends

The next day I didn't wake up to my moms voice.

I woke up to my phone blasting 'Tomorrow never dies' by 5 Seconds of Summer.

Arg. Why is school so early in the morning? I mean... serouisly?

"Alexa" my mom called as I rolled out of bed and stood infront of my mirror.

"Coming" I called back.

I made my way downstairs and to the kitchen where I found my mom who was sitting at the table doing something on her laptop.

I grabbed the money on the table and an apple before I kissed my moms cheek and got upstairs again.

After I took a shower I put on clothes in my regular style.

A black ripped skinny Jeans with my Nirvana shirt and my black lether boots.

When I went downstairs grabbing my waiting bag, my mom already stood there with the keys waiting for me.

"Let's go" she said as we hopped in the car.

__

"See you later mom" I said kissing her cheek and getting out of the car.

Standing at our lockers was Lucy with a big smile on her face.

"What made you so happy I said" after I hugged her I put my bag in my locker and took out my stuff.

"I don't know" we laughed before we started walking.

"Come sit with me" Lucy whined

"Sure" I said.

10 minutes later the door opened and everyone looked up.

"Mr. Styles you're too late. Again" the teacher scolded.

I stole a glance at Lucy and saw her roll her eyes and mutter "Typical" under her breath.

"Yeah sorry, I didn't feel like being on time" this Luke guy sassed and I couldn't help but laugh. This caused the whole class to shoot me looks. Even this Luke guy who couldn't care less.

"Sorry" I said looking down on my paper.

Wait what?! Luke? Isn't that the guy from detention?

I looked up again to see Luke was still looking at me. And yes it was him. The guy from detention. The guy I couldn't stop looking at.

He was shooting me an intense look and I shot him a confused one.

After a while he shook his head and made his way to the back.

Oh how typical

"What the hell was that?" Lucy asked confused.

"I honestly don't know" I said back just as confused.

__

"Are you going out for lunch again or are you gonna sit with the legendary Lucy and her friends" Lucy asked while we were packing up.

"Um.. I am gonna sit with the legendary Lucy, duh?" I said making us both laugh as she walked me to my next class.

"Well then, I am sure you'll see us when you enter the luch hall. In case you won't, text me"

"Will do" I said before she left and I made my way inside the room.

"Boo" I said making Brent let out a more girly scream and me crack up.

"Alexa" he screamed.

"Oh my god. You should've seen your face. It was hilarious" I laughed.

"Oh shut up. I am fabulous" he said making me laugh even more.