1

Bella pov.
We get to the house. Journey smile as she went in. Then after a while this man and guy walk up and Charlie said" do y'all remember Billy and Jacob Black." Journey blush as she saw him. He smile at me. I feel bad that he likes me more than Journey. Hopefully she will find her a guy. Jake said" hey we're having a little get together tonight would you like to come.?" I said" no I'm really tried but I'm sure Journey would like to go. She loves the water even though she can't swim." He looks at her and said" Journey would you like to." Journey said" will there be many people there." Jake said" not really. Just some of the people from the neighborhood." She said" can I go get some thing real quick." He smiles as she walks to the house and comes back and then they leave. I went to watch tv with Charlie.

Jake pov.
Before we walk down to the beach I take a look at Journey she has grown from the little girl who followed Bella and I around. She has always been cute. She has pretty blue eyes and beautiful red hair. She is short but when you get to know her she won't take no crap from you. Journey said" may I tell you something." I nod. She said" I just want to let you know that I used to have a little crush on you when we were younger." I started to talk when she said" but don't worry I won't be in the way with you and Bella if any thing happens. I hope we can still be friends." I smile and said" sure." We get there and sit down. As someone was telling stories I see Sam and Paul. I hear Journey said" damn." I smile at her. Paul sits down beside her. Please don't mess with her.

Journey pov. ^.
I look up to see one of the guys who were late beside me. I'm to shy to say any thing. I look to see Leah I said" Jake I'm going to say Hello to a old friend of mine." He nods as he went back to his chat with who ever is sitting beside him. I get up and walk over to the water. I said" Seth and Leah is that you guys." Seth smile as he hugs me. Leah said" it's so good to see you what are you doing here." I smile and said" I'm back at dad's house." Leah said" is your sister here too."" Here no but she is with dad." She said" Hey it's time for the next story." I smile as we walk back over and I see some one in my seat so I stand in the back so I'm not in the way. As I walk by I see Jake he smiles as he pats his lap. I shook my head but then he pulled me down any way. After we listened to the storys. I walk around the edge of the water meets the sand. I jump hearing a voice said" don't you want some thing to eat." I turn around to see a man who I saw before and a young woman. She has three marks on her face. I said" no thank you." I gave a small shy smile. The guy said" I don't think I have seen you around what is your name." I said" I'm Journey Swan I just moved back in with my dad with my older sister." The lady said" I'm Emily and this is my boyfriend Sam." Then we heard someone said" Journey there you are." I look up to see Leah. I said" is something wrong." She said" yeah come on Jake wants me to take you back home." I said" I should have known better than think he would take me back. It's nice to meet you Emily and Sam." They nod as I walk with Leah. She said" you need to stay away from Sam and his gang there bad news." I nod as I look back to see another guy talking to Sam. I get in Leah and seth's car and they take me home. I got out and wave at them as they left. I get in the house to see dad asleep on the couch and I went up stairs to see bella room door shut. I open it a little bit too see her sleeping. I walk to the room that I hopefully get to redo I'm not a little girl any more. I look down after charging in to pjs. I fell asleep thinking who was the guy who sit beside me. I wonder if he is in the gang probably knowing my luck.