2.

Journey pov.
I wake up to see it's time for school. I put on ^. Then I went eat breakfast. Then I went to school with Bella. I walk in to the office and got what I need. I was standing at my locker when I was bumped in to. I look up to see a girl. She said" I'm so sorry are you okay." I said" I'm okay thanks." She smiles and said" I'm Alice Cullen." I said" I'm Journey Swan. I need to get to class I'm sorry." She smiles as I see more people coming. I gave her a little smile and left. I got to a class room and sit down. Then I see some one walk in and sit down beside me. He said" I'm sorry for interrupting your morning but you the new girl right." I nod not looking up. He said" good I saw you talking to my sister while ago. Your cute." I blush as I look up real quick then smile said" I'm Journey what your name." He smiles and said" I'm Gavin." Then the bell rings and school starts.
Skip time.
It's over thank God. I lean against the truck waiting for Bella. Then I hear " Journey I was wondering if you want to come to my house and study." I open my eyes to see pretty green eyes. I said" um I guess.  I might have to use your notes I'm not fast enough to get all the notes." He smiles as he stares into my eyes. I heard a voice said" Gavin get your ass over here." He smiles and leaves. he then came back with a piece of paper with his address on it. Then as I see him with his sisters and brothers as they leave. I see Bella and we left. I get home and say that I'm going to be study with a new friend. She said that she is happy I'm making friends. I nod as I walk out side. I get half way and I hear someone said" hey wait." I turn around to see Jake. I stop as he stops in front of me. He said" I'm sorry for not being able to get you have the other night." I nod as I stare into his brown eyes. He said" hey I was wondering if you want  to study beside the ocean." I smile. We left for the ocean. But he take me to this house in the middle of the woods. He said" I need to talk to Sam about something." We go in and I smile seeing Emily. She said" Journey it's so good to see you again. Are you hungry." I am but I can't eat their food. I shook my head and said" do you help." She said" I need you to go tell them that there snacks are ready." I nod. I go out the back door to see a few guys who are shirtless and I see Jake. Then I see Sam again who said" yes." I blush as I said" Emily said your snacks were ready." Sam nod and I was walking to the door when I heard some one said" damn baby girl." I blush and shout the door. I sit down as I start doing my homework when I heard the door open and it got very loud. Then I hear some one said my name. I look over there to see Sam. I said" yes." He said" if you want anything you better get in here." I nod I might could use some energy. I walk in the kitchen to see almost every thing gone. Oh well. I'm fat any way.

Paul pov.
I was eating food and then I was going to eat some more when I heard the most beautiful sweet voice I've ever heard said" is there any sugar cookies left." I look up to see beautiful blue eyes. I saw my life fash in my mind she is in my future. I heard some one said" sorry sweetheart Paul has the last two." Jake said" he doesn't share any thing." I growl at him. Then I hear someone said" so your the sheriff's daughter." She said" yeah." Emily said" Journey can you help me clean dishes." She nod as she look at me as she pass me. Jake said" Sam when do you imprint on some one." Sam said" you have to stare into her eyes when you see your future then you know she's the one." Jake said" how long do I stare into her eyes." Sam said" two seconds should do the trick why." He said" well I tried it on Journey earlier but nothing happened." I growl but no one heard me.

Jake pov.
As Emily and Journey walk back in the room. Paul said" Journey here don't get use to it." I see two sugar cookies. She blushes as she eat then she said." Thank you Paul." he nods as we continue to eat until every thing is gone. Journey said" Jake I have to go I'm supposed to meet a friend for some notes." She blushes Emily said" is this friend a cute boy." Journey said" maybe." I said" who is he." Journey said" his name is Gavin Cullen." Paul said" why in hell would you want to spend time with him. We're a whole lot better." Journey said" it was nice to see you again Emily and Sam. I'll see you later probably Jake." I smile as she walks out the door. I said" thank you for giving Journey your two sugar cookies their her favorite." Paul said" it's not a big deal." Sam said" sure."

Gavin pov.
Mom said" she will come on her time. She is new to town. I said" yes I know but I just hope the guys don't scare her away. I really like her." Jasper said" she here." I smile as I jump up and run out the door to see her walking. I said" why didn't you tell me you didn't have a ride." She blushes and said" I did but he didn't want to drive me here." She said" who is that." I look up at the window to see Jasper. Journey said" he reminds me of pictures of my great grandfather." I said" okay. That's get you inside." I walk to her and smell dogs. I said" who was you with." She said" Jake why." I nod. We walk in and mom said" it's so nice to meet you just call me mom." Journey nod and said" nice to meet you too." I said" so what do you want to do first." She said" history it's my favorite subject." I nod.
Skip time.
After we got done it's dark. Journey said" can you walk me half way through the woods Jake is waiting for me." Emmett said" that explains why it smells like" I cut him off. I said" sure come on." As we walk to the yard Jasper walk to us and said" I'm just here for extra protection." Journey said" I don't think we have meet before I'm Journey." He nods and said" I'm Jasper." She smiles and said" you wouldn't have been in the civil war was you." She smiles as a joke and Jasper smiles and said" nope." I smile as they talked about the history of the civil war and stuff.

Paul pov.
I hope they haven't touched my imprint. If they did god so help me. I heard laughter. I see Journey walking with Gavin and Jasper. Jake had to go with Billy so here I am. With Sam. Sam said" you know I can hear your thoughts." I stop and look at him. He is smirking at me. I said" so what." He said" I'm happy for you but I would keep it together when you get around Jake I think he likes her to but sense you have imprinted on her he can't have her and well he may be like Leah." I nod and said" how do I tell her what do I tell her." He said" invite her to the house for supper and then go to the beach then tell her. Be what ever she wants you to be don't be afraid of her saying no." I smile knowing when I'm doing. Journey said" Jake." She hugs me and then sees me she blushes and said" oh um I'm sorry I thought you were Jake." I smirk as I said" I'm much more handsome than Jake." Journey blush. I see Gavin and Jasper. They on their side. Gavin said" Journey I had a wonderful time studying together." Journey smile as she walks over to him and hug him and Jasper. They were right by her little neck. I said" come on I don't have all night." Journey said" sorry I'll see you too in the morning." She was pulling away and started walking to us when Gavin pulled her on there side. Journey made a sound. Sam said" alright lets us all calm down. Paul Gavin its getting late and Journey is getting tried y'all have school let go of her she needs to get home to her dad and sister." He let her go and she runs over to us. I said" are you okay." she nods as she walks away from us. So after getting her home and then we got back to Emily. She said" so you finally got a girl." I smile nodding. She said" when you get together with her you too are welcome to move in here with Sam and I." I look at Sam who said" yes you can. I'm sure Journey don't want to live with your father." I nod we stayed up talking about the future hopefully Journey will be my future.