5.

Jake pov.
Before I went to school. I was told to come eat breakfast at Sam's. I walk in to see Journey.^. I smile and said" Hello cutie." She blushes and said" thank you. I have to go I'm going to my last day of school until I get a place." I said" oh okay so why can't you stay here with Emily and Sam." She smiles and said" well I am Emily's cousin so why not what you say Emily." She smiles and said" sure stay long as you like." I smile and said" your welcome beautiful." She blushes as she eats.

Paul pov.
I walk in the damn place called school. I said" what are you doing here Journey." She smiles and said" I go to school here now." I smile as I go to hug her. Jake said" Journey what are you doing here." She smiles and said" I'm here for school Sam thought it was better for me to be here instead of the other school. Now I have to go see ya." I smile knowing my life gets better with every day. Jake said" you know that one of us will end up with her." I nod and said" me." I walk away to my first class to see Journey sitting at a desk. It was my desk. I see some one who said" excuse me your going to be yelled at Paul dosen't like people in his desk." I smirk what they don't know is Journey can have what ever she wants. I said" what is going on here." The boy said" I told her but she doesn't listen." I smirk and said" Journey are you okay." she nods. The guy said." What anybody else who sits there you yell at them." I smirk and said" Journey is a very special person who can have any thing I have. If you ever think other you will answer to me get it." He nods and left. Journey said" do you want your desk." I smile and said" no do you mind if I sit behind you." She blushes and said" sure go ahead." I smile. Then I see Jake walk by. I think it's time for me to tell the pack the news.

Skip time 

Jake pov.
I was waiting for Journey who was just getting stuff from the office. I see Paul walking out. He said" Sam wants us at the house for a meeting at 8." I nod. Then I see Journey walking out. Paul said" Journey do you want a ride to Sam's." She blushes as she nods. Paul smirks at me as he helps her in his truck. I growl as I walk away.

Journey pov.
I walk in Sam's house and walk half way up stairs when Paul said" Journey can you Please take a walk down the beach just for a little while. I need to tell you some thing important." I nod as I drop my stuff off. We walk down. I said" what have I done now." He smiles and said" nothing. Journey." I smile as I step forward to him. Paul said" Journey I have been amazing by you since you came here." I blush and he said" Journey you know Jake said he imprinted on you. Well he didn't. I did." I blush and smiles. He said" I can be your friend or a brother or your lover." I blush as he says that. He said" Journey I love you and I will be here for you any time you need or want me. I'm meant to provide and protect you." I blush as I said" Paul I love you too. But can we take it slow." He smiles and said" yes any thing you want. So you accept me as your wolf." I blush as I said" yes. Always." He jumps up and hug me. I smile. He said" may I kiss you." I said" you better be good it's my first kiss." He nods as he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. I smile. He said" I'm going to have to hold your butt to keep you up." I blush as I nod. I feel his wram hands move down to my butt. As I wrap my arms around his neck. His hair is soft. I blush as he stare into my eyes as he leans in and we kiss. It's so wram and I feel safe here in his arms. We pull apart and as he slides me down until my feet are on the ground. I feel some thing as I was going down. I look to see Paul has a boner. He smirks as he said" you see what you do to me. Journey you drive me crazy." I blush he smiles as he steps away from me and phrases in his wolf. Damn he is big. His wolf and his wolf's you know what. I blush as he walks away. I walk back upstairs. I see Emily. She said" your room is ready." I smile and said" okay well I have a lot to tell you." She smiles and said" well come on down we will have cookies and milk." I smile knowing it's my favorite snack. As we eat I said" Emily I'm Paul's imprint." She smiles and said" finally he told you. I'm been trying not to tell you for a couple of days. Sam and I knew but wasn't allowed to tell you." I smile. I said" what am I supposed to do or be." She said" don't worry about it. Can I tell you something important." I nod. She said" if some thing god forbid it happens to Sam Paul is the next alpha. Which makes you the Alpha's mate and the mother figure just like me." I said" oh okay. Thank you for telling me." She smiles and said" let go see your room." I nod. We went upstairs and to a light brown door I open to see.

 We went upstairs and to a light brown door I open to see

I smile as I hug Emily. I said" I love it. Thank you and Sam who I know is behind me." He laughs and said" you know you smell like Paul right." I said" What do you mean." He smiles and said" it's a wolf thing. Don't worry about it." I nod.
Skip time.
All the pack is coming in. I was helping Emily. We're cooking for the meeting. I was washing the chicken when I heard some one walk in and I feel arms around my waist. I hear in my ear " I missed you." I smile knowing it is Paul. I said" I missed you too." He said" I plan on telling the pack about us. I want you close to me after you help Emily. Of course. One more thing if I'm getting upset go to Emily." I nod. I said" I'll see you in there then." He smiles as he kiss my neck and walk away. I blush as I see Emily smiling at me.

Skip time.

Sam pov.
We are all sitting around the table. Journey walk in and saw every where was full. But the boys who had imprints was in their laps. She was going back in the kitchen when Paul said" where are you going Journey." She blushes as she walks back in. Jake said" what wrong." She said" I was just going to sit in the kitchen with Emily." Emily walk in with two plates she said" Journey here your plate." I smile watching Paul stand up and said" come on we don't bite." Journey blush as he walks back to his chair with Journey in his lap. I heard Journey said" let me know if I'm too much for you." Paul said" Journey you are prefect just like you are." She smiles as she eats. We let the women and girls eat first then we dig in. After Journey and Emily get up and went in the kitchen and brought back red velvet cookies. I said" these are great. Thank you babe." Emily smile and said" don't thank me Journey did every herself." I smile as I look at her to see Paul smirking. Jared said" okay so you got any news." I said" oh yeah well Journey will be going to your school and living here. Paul did you want to say some things before I continue." He helps Journey stand up before he did then he said" I have found my imprint. The best thing is Journey here have accepted me." I smile as I every one smiles. But then I see Jake who looked mad. Paul said" now nobody can take her away from me." Jake growled at him. And said" Journey you sure you want to be with that." Journey said" never been more sure about anything else in my life" Journey looks up at Paul who was staring down at her smiling. I said" we're all happy for you two. Now if I can have every one's attention." They look at me and I said" well every one knows that Emily and I have been trying for children well we found out that we can't have any. Which means I have to give up my role as alpha." Jake said" great who gets it." Journey said" Jake." He looks at her. She said" I'm sorry Emily. And Sam. I wish I could do some things for you two." I smile and said" You can Journey." She looks at me.  Emily said" remember what we talked about in the kitchen. Well since you are kin to us you and your husband are getting it. Well when you get married of course but until then Sam is the alpha." I smile as I see the look on Paul's face. He said" wait what." I said" when Journey is 18 you can get married and I will hand everything over to you." He smiles and said" thank you so much Sam." I nod. Then Jake jumps up and said" no he can't I'm the supposed to be the alpha not you or him. Journey don't be with him come with me." Paul holds Journey to him. Journey said" I'm sorry Jake but I don't love you anymore I'm meant to be with Paul. I'm sorry it's like this but I love Paul. I'm remembering this about my past." I said" how much." Journey said" little bit by bit." I nod then Jake said" you will regret coming here." Please don't. Paul said" don't you dare theating my imprint." Journey said" Paul Please don't" he looks down at her and smiles. Jake left. Jared said" well this is the best sadly day yet." I nod. As we eat the cookies Journey made. Like nothing happen.