11. The End.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Skip time.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Journey pov.
I wake up to see Paul walking to the bed. I said" what is it." He said" it's nothing go back to sleep." I said" okay good night." Paul said" good night sweetheart." I smile as I fell asleep.

Skip time.

Paul pov.
I got back to my sleeping girlfriend after fighting in some thing I didn't in the first place. But Sam is the alpha so I had too. Journey had the baby boy who looks like me but he is excited like Journey was when she was a baby well that's what Emily said any way. I'm happy to come back I see Journey laughing with Emily and the other imprints of my brothers. We're family no matter what.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Skip couple years.
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Journey pov.
It's the anniversary of Paul and I five years of being married. We're still going strong and every thing is going great Emily and Sam have stepped down like they said and Paul is now alpha even though most of the other girls are more qualified for this place. Kim along with the others told me that they believe in me and they back me no matter what like a real family. Jasper is welcome so is the others but just not to hunt. Now my baby boy has became a big brother to a baby sister. She looks exactly like me but acts like her Daddy. I would not want my life any other way.