9.

Journey pov.
I open my eyes to see I'm in my room in my bed. I see I'm in my pjs. Then I see a arm over my stomach. I said" what happened." I heard a voice that I thought I would never hear again. " you passed out." I said" so are you back or just for today. Paul I can't do this by myself. I love you and if you want me I'll give him up." He got over me and said" Journey I love you and I will forever. I was just angry at myself for getting you pregnant at a young age. I am here for you and our baby. Please don't leave me." I smile as I snuggled in his arms. I said" I love you. You know Leah imprinted on our baby boy." Paul started laughing. I hit him and he stopped. We fall asleep.

Skip time

Bella pov.
Jake said" you know your sister is pregnant." I said" who got her pregnant. Take me to her." He took me to the house of the pack I see Journey walking around her stomach is bigger than I ever seen before. I said" Journey." She looks up to see me and smiles and hugs me. Then I hear someone growl. I look up to see Paul. Journey said" it's okay she doesn't want to hurt us." He nods and went in. Journey said" would you like to come in I made breakfast with the help with Emily." I smile as we walk in.

Journey pov.
I hear Bella said" so you got my little sister pregnant couldn't you just sleep with someone else." Paul said" nope I could have sex with Journey all the time if she would let me." I roll my eyes and said" too much isn't good for the baby. Now how is every thing over there." She smiles and said" Jasper wants to see you again." I smile. Paul said" good luck with that." He got up and left for work. Bella said" you it's not to late." I said" for what." She said" for you to get rid of it." I laugh and said" if you think that I should do that then get out and never come back. This is my baby I don't care how I got pregnant. I love my life and my life is here with my family." Bella said" Journey I'm your family not these dogs." I said" stop trying to mess my life up it's all you ever done sense I came in your life. Get out and never come back I never want to see you again." She nods and rushes out crying. I said" you can come back Paul." He said" I'm sorry but I can't leave you alone with her. Now I do believe that we have a doctor appointment." I smile knowing I have family who actually care for me now.