7. warning.

Journey pov.
I open my eyes to see Paul holds me. I smile but then I see that we're naked. I said" Paul Please tell me we didn't." He nods as he kisses me. I pushed away and said" please don't. Just go." He said" no scene sam is gone I'm going to have my rut here. It's start soon. I promise I won't hurt you. I love you." I cry but said" I love you too." We go back to sleep. Hopefully I won't end up pregnant.

Day one.

Warning smut.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Journey pov.
He’s going to start his rut soon, I can tell. He’s been more withdrawn than usual, just watching my every move from afar. Any time I leave a room, he’ll follow me just to make sure that nothing happens to me. He’s been peacocking himself around me, though if I told him, he’d deny it. Like this morning, I was been making breakfast and he’d pressed himself into my back. While such a move was common for him, I noticed the way he had ever so subtly brushed his cheek along mine, laying his scent on me. Or when I been reading a novel just before lunch on the couch and he’d come and tucked himself between my legs and pressed his face into my belly just to sit there for several minutes.

Skip time.

We are eating supper. Paul said" you need to eat." I said"I am, it’s just too hot right now,” I shift my attention to another part of my dish and set to work on it. He finishes well before I do, but he makes sure I finish my plate before getting up. "Journey," his voice is low, and I look up to him as he takes a deep breath. "Come here." I come to a halt in front of him, letting my hands fall to his sides as he cupped the back of my neck with both hands. "Dinner was delicious," he kisses me long and slow, pressing himself further into me so that I have to tilt my face up to look at him. "Come to bed with me.""Are you asking me or telling me?" I smile at him when he gives a low growl. "I want to make love to you at least once before I lose myself," he tells me, nuzzling into my neck. "Then take me to bed, Mr. Lahore " I exhale, holding my hand up for him to take. He leads me to the room, where I make a point to deeply inhale his scent that’s plastered over everything. He watches me take in his scent, then run my hand along the blanket before glancing back at him. He’s waiting for my approval, my agreement that this den is worthy of helping him through his rut, that I accept his courtship. I crawl onto the bed and posture myself to him, and he pounces on me, having won me over for this rut. He turns me over so that my back presses to the bed, nudging my legs open with his knees as he pressed closer to me. "Your scent is so strong, my alpha," my words puff him up even more, and he kisses me hard, briefly forgetting his promise to make love to me. "Please put your scent on me, my alpha." He groans hard and rocks his hips against mine, sealing his lips with my as his hands dove for my skirt. He slides it down my legs, taking my underwear with them in one fluid motion, before he resumes rocking himself against me, letting the lips of my pussy spread across the bulge at the front of his jeans. "Oh, fuck," I breathe at the rough fabric against me, curling my hands into his hair. His mouth darts down my neck, halted by my shirt, which he pulls off impatiently. I work at my bra as he sucks a deep red mark over where my claiming mark is. He already claimed me. I free the bra from my skin before tucking my fingers into his hair once more, turning to press a kiss to his temple as he took a few ragged breaths. "Journey," he groans lowly, looking down at me spread over his pants and the wet spot that has since formed on the front of his jeans from me. "I’m here, Paul," I reassure him, helping him out of his shirt as he unbuckled his belt and slipped his jeans down his thighs. He stops and connects his lips with my breast as he kicked his jeans the rest of the way down his legs. His cock, hard and bobbing between me, slides easily through my folds a few times in preparation, distributing my slick across his length. With his cockhead notched at my entrance, he pulls away to rest his forehead to my. "Journey, I’m gonna try to be gentle," he exhales shakily. "I’m gonna try, but it’s coming on so fast.""I know, Paul," I kiss him, and he takes the opportunity to slide into my warmth. I give a soft hiss as he pushes himself all the way into me, brushing my hair from my face as I took a breath. His girth I could get used to with a little bit of preparation, but his length was always something that took my breath away. "I’m gonna be gentle," he repeats to himself as he starts to move in me. My hands hold onto his biceps as he holds himself over me, working himself in and out of me at a steady pace. "Kiss me, Paul," I exhale, and he does, his tongue sliding with my as he made love to me. He knows what spots to hit inside of me that make me writhe and twist and build me up, so he hits them with every thrust as he felt his end coming quickly. I cum with a soft gasp, clenching tightly around him as I nails dug into his shoulders. He gives a soft grunt into my skin as he releases thick ropes of his cum into me. He breathes slowly, exhaling a few times into my neck before he moves to lay down beside me. "Better?" I ask him, easing some hair from his heated forehead. His arms snake around me and pull me into his chest, his heart racing. "Not completely, but for now," he finally answers me, his brown eyes lifting to look at my blue eyes as he leaned his forehead to my. "Are you okay?""I’m fine," I tell him, rubbing my nose against his. "You’re such a sweetheart.""I know how I can get in my rut," he sighs softly, closing his eyes.  "Paul, I love you," I tell him, lightly running my fingers through his hair. "Don’t worry about any of this, baby. I’ve got it under control.""I love you, Journey."