8.

Journey pov.
I wake up it's been two days since I seen Paul. Emily and Sam were back. Sam knew that I was pregnant just by walking in the house. Emily was happy for me. I said" Sam I haven't seen Paul for two days and I'm afraid he's gonna leave me. If he doesn't want the baby I will give it up when he or she is born. Please Sam kick his ass for me." I said" I'm going to the beach." I went down there in ^. I smile feeling the water over my feet. I remember every thing that Paul has ever done and said. Please don't tell me it's all a lie. I hear someone behind me. I look to see Jake.  He said" are you okay." I said" I guess." He said" what have Paul done." I said" oh you know nothing but got me pregnant." He said" what." I nod and said" it worst thing he did was walked away from me. I haven't seen him in two days. I'm afraid of doing this by myself." Jake said" I'm here Journey I'm always here when you need me come on let's get you back to the house. Emily needs you." I nod. I walk in to see the Seth and Leah.  I smile knowing they are in the pack. Leah turn around and see me and stops talking. I said" what wrong leah." Jake said" well your having a baby boy." Seth said" what your pregnant." I nod. Emily said" Leah did you imprint on Journey's baby boy." she nods as she runs out. Seth with her. I said" well I can't give him up." Jake said" Bella has been asking for you." I nod. But said" bring her to the fire Sam said it was okay." He nods and left.

Paul pov.
I see Journey walking in the water. I hear her said" maybe I should leave and never come back. Or maybe just end it. It's not like no body would want me around. My boyfriend left me because I got pregnant. Maybe I should go see Jasper." She nods as she walks over to her shoes. Then all the sudden Journey falls down. I changed in human and I don't care I ran to her to see she is passed out. I picked her up and ran up to the house. Please be okay. I love you Please don't leave me.