Decription/introducing myself

Book 1 Description:

Jade Green and her twin brother Jacob are finally 11, this means that they will finally be accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcarft and Wizardry. Jade has heard lots of stories about her fathers time at Hogwarts and she cannot wait to begin her own adventures with her trusty group of friends.

All this goes down the drain when the mysterious 'Chamber of Secrets' is opened for the first time. What is the Chamber of Secrets? Who opened it? Most importantly, what will Jade and her friends discover when they attempt to stop it?

Jade must not only discover what it is about the Chamber of Secrets, but she will have to endure the normal school stuff such as bullying from a group of girls and her twin brothers annoying best friend who she always seems to get thrown into situations with.

Full Series description:

You've heard of the stories of the good girl who finds love with the bad boy.

You've heard of the stories of Hogwarts, following those of the 'boy who lived', and his 2 closest friends now popularly known as the 'golden trio.' But what you never heard about was all the adventures that a group of friends lived through, decades before the golden trio was, well, the golden trio.

This is the story of Jade Green as her and her twin brother Jacob live through their own adventures, with a completely new group of friends.

But possibly the biggest adventure yet is when Jade finds love with one of the bad boys of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry.

Did I mention that said bad boy was also her twin brothers best friend?

This could mean trouble.

IMPORTANT - this story takes place before the golden trio is born, but for the sake of my age we're going to pretend that the actual Harry Potter happened in the future so I can set this story in the present with characters such as Dumbledore still alive. Dumbldore is also headmaster and McGonagall is deputy, even though the time that this is set in HP, Dumbledore is only a professor.

I am also planning for this to be an ongoing thing so the romance part of this story will not be for a while, especially considering they're only 11 in the first year of Hogwarts, and therefore, the first book.

____________

I know the descriptions sucks but give it a chance!! This is my first ever story of wattpad and I feel like this is the way for me to go!

Also, THIS IS NOT ONLY A LOVE STORY, NOR ONLY AN ADVENTURE STORY. I really want this novel to have both of these aspects! (Kind of like the series 'ARROW')

Obviously I don't own all of the characters or the setting because there is only one J.K. Rowling but her books inspired me to write this.

I wouldn't say I'm as big a fan as most of the other people that write Hogwarts stories, don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Harry Potter, but I don't know evey single detail like so many other super fans.

Admittedly, I've read the series more than once (books are so much better than the movies) but I'm still not a pro like some of you other awesome people!

Also, I am a Gryffindor but my favourite house is Hufflepuff. I am definitely predominately Gryff, but I also could fit in quite well as a Puff.  I feel like I have to make it very clear though - SLYTHERINS AND RAVENCLAWS ARE ELITE!! In this story there will be main (good) charcaters from each house so you all get represented properly.

I hope you all like it!!