N O V E

▪︎ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

Entering the warehouse with my dad by my side we were greeted with my men

Entering the warehouse with my dad by my side we were greeted with my men. Nodding to them we started walking toward one of the interrogation rooms. As we neared the room Moreno joins us.

"Don! Capo!" He said in all seriousness which meant business. We nodded our heads toward him greeting him silently.

"What do we have?" I asked right away not beating around the bush.
"We caught a Russian spy. He-" Moreno stopped himself and after a slight pause continue to talk "We found him near the warehouse." He exclaimed with anger evident in his voice.

"What?" I said trying to remain calm "How do you mean 'near' the warehouse?" I asked again.

His frown deepened as he shook his head from side to side "I don't know cameras were on all the time and neither one of them catch him. He must know where blind spots are." He responded.

"Where is he?" I asked furiously.
"At the back, last one." He said as he starts to lead the way. I turned and looked at my father. We shared a look and I know at that second that we have a bigger problem than that Russian.

We have a fucking traitor. There's no other explanation as to how that fucker knows where the blind spots are. Only my men know that. Fuck.

. . .

We entered the room to find that little fucker tied to a chair in the middle of the room. He seems beaten a little but not fucking enough. I smiled at that now I can get rid of all frustration.

Coming closer to him he lifted his head and look at me with an emotionless face. 'Oh, that game you want to play? Okay, I can play that.'

Giving him a smirk I walked closer to him, I could be wrong but I think that I saw slightly fear to pass his expression.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I said mockingly as I walk in circles around him. Fucker didn't even blink. I took a seat in front of him looking at his face.

"Why are you here?" I asked but got no answer. "Bene, let's start again. How did you know about blind spots?" I asked again and still got nothing. Okay, let's change the approach.

I stand up from my chair and turned to Moreno gesturing him to come closer to me. "Okay, I guess if you don't want to talk I'm gonna need to make you." I said with a smirk "You see, Moreno here really hates Russians, precisely your buddy Aleksei." I said and on the sound of the name of that fucker his head lifts.

'Hmm, gotcha!'

"Hmm, so you know him, don't you?" My smirk widened along with his eyes. "He send you didn't he?" I asked after a couple of seconds but still got nothing.

I got to the table next to the door and for the fun of it turned to Moreno "Say the number. Quickly."
He looked at me with a smirk of his own "Seven."