T R E N T A

▪︎ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

Dinner went pretty quietly along with the night

Dinner went pretty quietly along with the night. I guess everyone was tired and exhausted after the flight. There wasn't much talking as everybody kept to themselves.

. . .

Currently, we are done with lunch and I was helping Isabella and Bellissa clean the table much to their dismissal, while Xavier was in the living room with the rest playing with Emiliano.

"So.." Bellissa trailed off looking at me as she wiggled her brows. I looked at her tilting my head in confusion.
"So?" I asked and she laughed a little.

"You know. You and my brother? When did that happen?" She said teasingly while nudging me with her hip.

My eyes widened and I could feel my cheeks getting warmer so I lowered my head letting hair feel over my face.

She laughed loudly which caused Isabella to snap her attention on us.
"What are you two whispering over there?" She said with amusement.

"We talked about.." Bellissa started but after I shoot her a warning look which caused her to switch topic "..how Antea wanted to look around the house. She loves it so she asked about a tour around it." She said with a smile.

"Well, umm... Bella you could show he-" Isabella started but Bellissa cut her off.
"I can't I'm going out with my friends." She said quickly.

"Well, I could show you a-" Isabella started but yet again Bellissa cut her.
"Why don't you just watch over Emiliano while Xavier shows her around." She said with a glint in her eyes as she watched her mother.

Isabella frowned slightly before her whole composure turned into one of realization. I looked between them in confusion not getting a hint of what they are speaking.

"Actually that's a great idea. I wanted to spend more time with my nonnino." Isabella said with a huge grin. I looked between them and then shook my head, they are up to something.

. . .

After cleaning we joined the guys in the living room. I sat next to Xavier and he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer.

Emiliano crawled in my lap from Xavier's and started to blabber like was trying to tell me what he was doing while I wasn't with him.

Nodding my head at his unknown words caused him to only blabber even more while doing hand gestures which no one could understand neither.

We talked a little about everything that happened since we last saw each other until Isabella stood up.

"Well kids I'm sorry but I need to go with Serafina. I promised her that we will go on a coffee but I'm gonna take Emiliano with me so you two.." she said looking between Xavier and me "..can go rest."