T R E N T A S E T T E

I looked as Fabio got out of the car and walked towards me

"Morning." He greeted yawning and I nodded at him.

"Morning. Are you okay to start work now or do you want to rest first?" I asked looking at his tired expression but he only shook his head.
"No, no I'm good to start work now. I kept you for a week anyway." He said and I nodded leading him into the house and towards the office.

. . .

Getting into the office we were met with Moreno and Marino. I frowned slightly looking around.
"Where is Dante?" I asked getting annoyed, he was the one to talk this whole time to not do anything till Fabio doesn't arrive. And now when Fabio finally arrived he isn't even here.

"He's gonna be here in a minute." Marino answered growing my way.
"Let's just start without him." I exclaimed and walked towards the sef, unlocking it I took Antea's phone from it and put it in front of Fabio who took a seat in the chair next to the table.

"And this is the phone that survived the explosion?" Fabio asked looking at it weirdly.
I frowned at him and nodded "Yeah, that's the phone that men found in the room under pieces of furniture." I said and he lifted his brow looking at it.
"Ookaay... What else do you have?" He asked as he turned on a computer. I was about to answer that when Dante walked in.

"You guys started?" He said and strode to stand behind Fabio.
"Yes, you are late. Now what we were talking about. We have camera footage showing that Antea went into the room in which the bomb was." I said and he nodded.
"Okay let me see." He said as he pressed camera footage and watched the footage we all watched of that day.

"Yeah, this doesn't look good." He mumbled but we all heard him.
"Is it possible that someone is setting her up? You know, maybe that wasn't her fault?" Dante jumped in and Fabio titled his head a little looking between phone and camera.

"You got a call right after they give a phone to you?" He asked and we all nodded.

"Okay that could be a coincidence but here camera turned off right when she walked in. Now that is fishy because you can't turn off the camera that fast unless it has some sort of a timer or something." Fabio said and I looked at him frowning as a weird feeling started to consume me. The feeling that Dante could be right.

"Did anyone of you checked other cameras?" He asked and looked around but we only shook our heads "Okay let me see." He said and started to type. After a couple of moments, he stopped and pressed play speeding the footage from that day, but we saw nothing wrong, everything was normal.

"Hmm, everything seems normal." He said then leaned back on the chair but Antea's phone was in his hands and he looked at it curiously "Can you bring me the guy that found the phone?" He asked and Moreno was first to stand up.
"Yeah, I will. I know the guy." He said and left the office.

Suddenly Fabio jumped, straightening himself "Do you have outside cameras?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yes, we have on every corner, but they are hidden so almost no one knows about them." Dante said before me making Fabio nod.