T R E N T O T T O

As soon as I shot that bitch down I was out through doors running towards my car to go and find Antea in the warehouse

As soon as I shot that bitch down I was out through doors running towards my car to go and find Antea in the warehouse. But as soon as I got to my car one of the men stopped me "Sir, you are needed in the medical room." He said making me frown.

My first thoughts were on my dad. 'Didn't the doctors said that he is out of danger?' I shook my head and looked at the guy "Okay, but as soon as you see Dante or Marino bring them to me. Okay?" I said as I turned around to go into the medical room but his words stopped me.

"Actually sir, Dante is the one that sends me to get you. He is waiting for you in the medical room with Marino." He said and I quickened my pace.

Fear started crawling his way into my body as I made my way toward the medical room. I was fearing for my father's life but also for Antea's. As the things that that bitch Pamela said and the fact that Dante went to pick Antea up from the warehouse came into my brain.

. . .

As I neared the emergency room I saw pale Dante leaning against the wall running his hand through his hair while Marino paced the hallway. My heart drops in my stomach as I look at their clothes. Both of them had blood over themselves.

"What's going on? Where is Antea?" I asked and their heads snapped in my direction. Dante was first to push himself off of the wall and stalk closer to me. His face was discomfort in anger.

"It's all your fault. You send her there." He said as he pushed me against the wall. I looked at him dumbfounded "I told you that something isn't right but you wouldn't listen to me." He screamed and I lost it, anger winning the battle within my body.

"What the fuck is going on?" I screamed as I pushed him off of me. Marino was quick at his side holding him.

"Can you both fucking stop?" He roared at us making us divert our attention to him "She is not okay." He said looking at me then continue "We found her unconscious in the room in a pool of her own blood. Her clothes were ripped off of her and she was beaten badly. She barely breathed, so we brought her here. She is still in, doctors didn't say anything to us neither let us in."

I felt like someone kicked me in my gut. My stomach felt like it was in knots while a lump started to form in my throat. I took deep breaths to calm my panicking heart and turned to Dante.

"Do you know who did that to her?" I asked and he looked at me for a moment then shook his head.
"No, but I will find out and then I will burn them alive for what they did." He said with venom dropping out of his words. After that, we fell into a long silence until Dante decided to break it.

"Did you tak-" Dante started but got cut off by the door opening and doctor stepping outside. He nodded at all of us then turned to Dante.

"Well, umm.. where should I start? Okay, umm.." doctor shuttered as he rubbed his stubble and glanced down at the notepad in his hand.
"Is it that bad?" Marino asked and the doctor nodded solemnly.