12

A New Beginning

〰️

With the White Witch defeated and the prophecy fulfilled, Narnia could finally celebrate.

Lenna felt happier than she had ever felt in her life. As the celebrations went on for days, going well into the night, Lenna couldn't wait to see the
coronation of the Pevensies.

Being the Princess of Narnia, Lenna was not being crowned, having already been given her title. She wasn't bothered by that, glad that the Pevensie's could have their special day together.

Aslan took them all to Cair Paravel, where the ceremony was to be held. The castle was quite magnificent and all five children were in awe at its amazing stone features.

Lenna was dressed for the ceremony by maids on the day. She wasn't allowed to see the Pevensie's until the ceremony in the evening, much to her annoyance. She had grown to love them like family. Her and Peter had become much closer since their shared kiss on the battlefield but nothing since then had happened. Lenna could only hope that something would.

As the evening drew near, the maids placed Eleanor in a long red dress. A beautiful colour, it flowed at her waist and the long sleeves were see through lace. With a low back and plunging neckline, it was very elegant and fit for a princess. The underskirt was slightly darker than normal.

Her red hair had been pulled back into an intricate braided bun at the bottom of her head with a few pieces of hair framing her face. They had been curled and her tiara sat on her head, the ruby glistening. Her crystal lay on her chest.

When the time came, Lenna made her way down the corridors of Cair Paravel to the throne room where the Pevensies and Aslan stood waiting outside. They spotted her and one by one all smiled.

"Lenna you look amazing!" Lucy cried as she hurried towards her.

"So do you!" Lenna laughed as she spun the girl around by the hand.

All four Pevensies were dressed in a different shade of blue. Peter's was dark matched with gold. Susan's was a dark greenish blue matched with emerald green. Edmund wore light blue matched with silver and Lucy wore an almost silver blue matched with red. They all looked like royalty.

"You all look amazing!" Lenna said to them.

She looked towards Peter who was already looking at her. He smiled at her and Lenna had to force herself very hard not to blush. She winked at him before greeting her father.

"Lenna if you will," Aslan said.

Lenna nodded before she pushed open the grand doors, signalling to the Narnians that the ceremony was to begin. She walked up the isle to the front. The centaurs drew their swords as she walked. She stood by the Beavers and Mr Tumnus who was to crown the Pevensies.