Special Chapter 1

"Don't you dare touch her!" a girl screamed as she pull Mina away after throwing countless of hard punches on a man's face. She was raging, she was angry and mad. And if only she didn't see Mina crying while hugging her almost bare self while shaking beside a trash bin, she wouldn't stop her fists from hurting the young man before them physically, and could even use her feet to drill his bones.

"A-Are you okay?" Mina didn't answer and just covered herself. She felt dirty, she felt disgusted, she wanted to explode and get angry but she doesn't even have the strength to do so...

"I'm so sorry this has to happen... i-if only I didn't leave for a while--"

"T-T-Thank you..."

"That's nothing. I did that to protect you."

"Who are you?"

"Jeongyeon." the girl answered and took off the black bomber jacket hanging above her shoulders and placed it above Mina's before pulling the latter out of that dark aisle. The girl looked back at the unconscious man lying on the ground and silently motioned a man to get the devil, then she spoke, "I'll bring you home."

It's almost eight in the evening when they arrived at Mina's place. Mina bowed her head down and forced a small smile before leaving the girl and locking the gate immediately without even looking back.

Don't get her wrong, she was grateful, very grateful... and she appreciates that girl who helped her from that disgusting man... but she don't have the strength to say and show her thankfulness, invite the girl inside the house for a tea or a simple talk, treat her bleeding fist and put first aid, or give her any snacks to eat as a thank you gift.

Jeongyeon smiled back at her, and sighed afterwards,  staying outside and waiting for almost half an hour, wondering how Mina is doing. And once she is sure that Mina won't budge and bother to open the door, she rang the doorbell until a familiar figure appeared in her sight. She smiled politely, a corporate one she always wear in front of people.

"Would you want some drink inside?"

"Ah no, I just came to bring Mina home and talk to you again."

"Two years, Jeongyeon. Give her two years."

Jeongyeon flashed a small smile before nodding. She understood everything and she's willing to give Mina two or even more years to heal and be ready. She won't force Mina into something she didn't like, she won't force Mina into something that'll make her suffer and unhappy. So if it means waiting a decade, she will.

"Please don't tell her about her parents' death already. I know she's having a hard time," Jeongyeon added casually without displaying any emotion on her face. She then bowed in front of the older woman before bidding her goodbye and driving away.

On the other hand, Mina was lying in her bed while crying and staring at the white ceiling. She hugged herself in the midst of her dark and cold room. Her head spinner and the scene from an hour ago keeps on repeating inside her head. Traumatic. Traumatic. She almost got raped.

With the pills on her hand that she barely remembers the origin, with her head full of thoughts and her heart tearing apart with all the happenings in just a span of days, she swallowed five and cried when the pain she's feeling intensified and dizziness slowly clouded her thoughts.