Finale

Whenever I look at you, I find peace and rest from this burdensome reality we both can't control nor manipulate to get what we want and what we deserve.

Through you, I am able to anything. I arrived harder to achieve my goals and make my dreams come true. I became a better version of myself to deserve everything, including you. I changed and and became better everyday.

At this exact same street where we met years ago, at this exact same street where we built a friendship that no one would ever imagine nor predict, at this exact same street where I learned to fall inlove and experienced to break apart... I found a place I could call my home. I found myself and I am grateful for that.

Nevertheless, I want you to know that at this exact same street, I am still sitting down with my ears perked up whilst I hope to hear your familiar pitch.

At this exact same street, I am still waiting to hear my favorite melancholic sonata which is your sound.

At this exact same street, I am still looking for the classical note I've been trying to find in anybody else but fail.

At this exact same street, I am still walking down the same path whilst I try to remember the last time I heard your voice hitching... and maybe one day, I'll get hear you singing the piece you used to dedicate to my young heart, again.

At this exact same street, I am still wishing for you to sing me the song I wrote about you and about us.... aleast in that song, we can be together. At least in that song, you were mine and I am yours....

As the poem I wrote to remember you in every way turned out to be a potential lyrics of an undying soulful melody, I hope to see you again and be able to tell you how I really feel.

If I can reach you through my own made melody and rhythm...
I will do my best for it to pass through all the barriers and hindrances on the way to your heart.
I

will make it stronger than my state that night when I am not able to get a glimpse of your smile even though I waited for hours.
I will make it louder than my heartbeat whenever you're near.
I will make you remember me, the girl from this exact same street under the sky and the falling leaves that turned red, the girl with hands as cold as ice which you used to hold, caress and give warmth, the girl with a smile that reminds you of a tiger cub, the girl with a lot of dreams, the girl who already achieved it because of your encouragement, the girl from that night you were near to losen your grip in the world...

A girl named Chaeyoung.

Your girl...

And at this point, rather what we had were real or not, rather the affection you made me feel was real or not, we created a beautiful story and that's what matters the most.

"I love you, Mina."

"I love you, Chaeyoung..."