Chapter 1

Well as yo probably read in the description of the cover you saw it was my first fanfiction for all those Natsu lovers out there or if you just like reading these I don't know your reason, but hope you enjoy

(oh also when it's bold that mean that they are thinking it, just thought I would say that)

I don't own Fairy Tail and I'm sorry for all the mistakes and if it's written badly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

I finally woke up after hearing my alarm clock beeping for 5 mintues. SHUT UP! I yelled at the clock even though I knew it wasn't alive, I was so annoyed of it because the off button was stuck so it wouldn't turn off! Finally I decided to unplug it and throw it out the window "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "Hey, what's the big idea, with throwing a clock at me, (Y/N) !?" I heard a voice down below say. I looked down and it turns out that is was Natsu.

You sighed cause you knew you had to apologize even though it wasn't your thing. "Sorry Natsu." you said emotionless "Pftt you could at least sound like your Sorry." Natsu pouted

"Yeah ok, Natsu.." you said annoyed of the conversation, but then you suddenly a great idea popped in your head "Oi, Natsu, wait right there, I'm going to get dressed and come down." you barked orders at him. You quickly got dress in (Your fav outfit) and you put your (h/l) (h/c) in a pony tail, Then dashed out the door still seeing the Pink-haired boy sitting in the same spot where you threw the clock.

"Well?" you asked

"Well what?" Natsu asked you in confusion

"Are you going to get up or what, cause if you stay their any longer you might get runover or something." you teased him

"More like get hit with another clock...." Natsu mumbled

"What was that?" You asked with a deadly glare

"N-Nothing." Natsu stuttered while getting up and dusting off his clothes

"Okay then let's get move on so we go to the guild!" You screamed with excitment. For some reason you just always loved going to the guild. It just made you all happy, cause you always got to hang out with your friends and party for just about anything.

~Time skip by dem idk~

You and Natsu walked to the guild that was completely empty not even Mira was there "how can the guild be unlocked if Mira or the Master weren't there???" you wondered. You couldn't quite put your finger on it. You were suddenly taken out of your train of thought by someone's hand on your shoulder.

"Natsu get your hand off me I'm trying to think here." you demanded and looked infront of you and saw Natsu sleeping on a table and you slowly turned your head slowly to see who it was.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan watcha doing here?" the person asked really sweetly. You finally turned your head to find Erza. You screamed at the top of your lung throwing your arms around saying "WHAT THE ERZA, YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO SOUND LIKE THAT!" after all the swinging of your arms you fell on your butt.

Then Erza, started craking up, then Lucy and Gray came out from behind the bar and started cracking up with Natsu and Erza.

"Y-You should have seen your f-face!" Gray said while trying to catch his breath from all the laughing he had done

"That wasn't funny you guys!" You pouted

Yes it was (Y/N)! said Lucy and Natsu standing behind you now.

"Hmph..." you said standing up and you turned your head and started to snikker "I guess your right Natsu." you turned to Natsu putting out your hand with a supertious smile and Natsu took your hand not suspecting anything even though he saw your smile. "This is what you get." you thought while waiting for the perfect time to strick" "Now!" you screamed in your head. You pulled Natsu close to you, but as you were pull him close to you, you put your knee up and slammed it into his nuts! Natsu quickly fell the ground in pain and you just kicked Gray in the chest, you slapped Lucy and flicked Erza in the forehead cause she was the strongest and you were kinda scared of her.

"That what you all get for playing a joke on me." You triumphantly screamed while standing on top of then and holding Natsu's scarf s a sign of triumph, that when the worst thing happened Gray grabbed your leg and made you fall on the rest of the gang.

"Gray you-!" you yelled and that was the beginning of small fight between you Erza, Natsu, and Gray. You all fought for about a minute when lucy decided to join in on the fun, but she was quickly puch by Erza and knocked out.

That's when Mira and the Master entered the guild and yelled at us to stop becuase it was the morning and no one wanted to deal with it.

"GOMEN MASTER" we all said in unision

Well the day went on as it always does, Natsu and Gray always fighting and it was either you or Erza breaking them up, everyonce in a while Natsu would challenged you to a fight. After a while you got bored and went to the bar and sat next to Lucy who had only been there for about a month or so.

LUCY's POV

"I had only been here for a month and I met so many great, people, but some are really strange, like (Y/N) and Natsu, but the thing is that they their the most fun to hang around with. Actually that I think about I know everyone's magic, but (Y/N)'s I wonder what it is, I bet it's really pretty.

Before I knew it (Y/N) sat next to me, and I was about to ask what magic she uses when a case of butterflies got caught in my stomach, so I turned my head and took a sip of (Your fave drink). I looked at her again and she was about to say something to me, and that's when I totally said the randomest thing.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan want to know how we made Erza's voice sound so sweet, this morning?" The she just stared at me a blank look. "I'm so dumb I don't even know how they did it..... hope she doesn't say okay..."

"Sure." (Y/N) answered with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp this is the end of Chapter one and I guess you could say that I left a cliff hanger I think XD, Well tell me what you think cause, this is my first one ^^