introduction ! (pls read)

hello!! 

thanks for choosing this book! before you read I want to say a few quick things: 

1. This story will contain some "mature" subjects. These include things like mentions of suicide, rape, anxiety, depression, etc. I WON'T have graphic scenes, but if talk about such things upsets you or triggers you, then please consider exiting the story. (I will try to have trigger warnings on top of each chapter.)

2. People gonna be cursing, sis. Hope you is fine with that. 

3. Not a lot of smut in this one. Sorry to disappoint, hehehe. 

I started this book when I was stuck in India in April due to covid-19. My trip was supposed to be for two weeks, but turned into two months as we became stranded. I got bored as the country went into strict lockdown (and I didn't have wifi), so this story came into my mind. I wrote about 17 chapters while I was there, and decided to continue writing when I returned.

Updates are probably going to be slow, because I'm kind of a lazy ass. If you ask me enough about it, I'll probably feel ashamed and update lol. I'll try for once a week. 

Please comment as you read, and let me know what you think. Always open to accepting new ideas!

happy reading!