Chapter 6 "I don't get you!"

Yin Ivy Lee's POV

"So, you fired Yuan?" Loren's at my room, we're just chatting for a while after she returned from China.

"I didn't. You know me, even though I might hate a person, I still go with my principles. I admit that 20 Million is a tempting offer. But I think whatever their problem was, business shouldn't be involved..."

"Girl, are you still that mad with Yuan?"

"Honestly, when I told him off everything that has happened, something in my chest was, you know, I feel light. But of course, I couldn't remove all the pain. When I see him, sometimes I get remembered of that day."

"I see..."

"Well he does make an effort so I could accept his apology, he even took my secretary's place temporarily."

"I hope you'll just forget everything that has happened..."

We became silent for a while...

"Anyway!! Enough with the heavy!! I heard Yang's back? Where is he?"

"He's living on the guest house, but today he had a dinner with his family..."

"Ahhhh I see... You must be happy having Yang around"

"He's really special to me, of course I'm very Happy, having to see him after many years..."

After chatting with her and telling her what has happened while she was away, I felt so light, moments later she went home and I get to rest.

"Good morning miss Ivy"

"Good morning..."

I entered the elevator...

"Wait!! Wait!! Wait!!"

I pressed the open button...

"Ahhhh!! Oh... Miss Ivy, ummm good morning..."

I just nodded in response he was just looking at me... spacing out again?!

"Are you not coming in?"

"Ahh... Sorry..." he got on the elevator

"Do you need some psychological consultation? you space out a lot? Are you in your right mind?"

"Hehehehe! Ummm I'm fine Ivy..." he laughed like a fool and dropped down the honorifics?

"Did you just call me by my name alone?"

"Ahhh I'm sorry Miss Ivy"

"Get your act straight will you!?" the door opened and I walked towards my office

We were both very early so there's a few people at the office.

*knock *knock

"Yes!"

He put down a red rose on my table...

"What's this?" I said

"Ahh... you seem to be in a bad mood so I just thought..."

Someone came in

"Yin!! Hiiii!!!! Here I brought some flowers..."

"Ooooh Dahlia and Baby's breath..."

"If you still remember, what are their meanings?"

"Hmmm... wait... ahhh!! Dahlia means proud love without compromise and Baby's breath means Everlasting love and innocence"

"You're good!!" Yang said as he pats my head.

"Ahem!! Excuse me... Ahhh.. Miss Ivy here are some documents you need to review." He put the document down and took the rose