Chapter 21 "Downpour" Finale

Yin Ivy Lee's POV

"Yin, please wake up soon..."

I don't know if I'm just dreaming but I always hear this everyday

Sometimes I hear Yang's voice but it's not that clear...

I slowly opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Yang he called out for the doctor and everyone came rushing in to check my condition. I can't grasp the situation until I was able to rest for more and woke up again.

"Yin...do you recognize me?"

"Y-ang..."

"Do you want some water?"

I nodded...

"Goodness!! Thank you, you're finally awake you've been asleep for a month!!"

"I've been asleep for a month?!"

"Don't you remember anything?"

I tried to recall everything that has happened, I remembered Yuan's face vividly and everything that has happened...

"Yuan? Where's Yuan?!"

"Yin!! Calm down!! He's fine, his family is taking good care of him he'll come visit you soon so just wait..."

"Please take me to him..."

"Let's do that next time, for now you have to rest and gain back your strength..."

I was convinced than Yuan was fine and that he'll come and visit me soon but that never happened so I started to wonder. I heard he was brought to this hospital as well so I asked the nurse.

"Sir Yuan Mendez was transferred by his mother into a different hospital 2 days ago..."

That was when I gained consciousness...

"Was he severely injured?"

"Yes, he was, he had 2 operations in a day and he was also in a comatose until his last day here..."

"Do you perhaps know where he was transferred?"

"I don't know..."

Yuan, I'm really sorry I got you into this...

I called my secretary and told her to look where Yuan was transferred.

The next day, someone knocked on my door...

"Come in!!"

"Mrs. Mendez! I'm really sorry about what happened... May I know where's Yuan?"

"Miss Ivy Lee... I came here to tell you to stop looking for Yuan... It's all your fault why my son got harmed!!! So, will you please stay away from him?! My family had enough scandals and tragedy!! I don't want to lose my last son so will you please!!! Stay away from him..."

I was taken aback by what she said and what's more painful is that she wasn't wrong after all, Yuan was harmed because of me.

"I'm going to take him to the US, he will need a brain surgery and if he wakes up, I will make sure that he will never return here to see you... I don't want to lose my child so if you truly love him just let him be and don't bother him anymore."

"Mrs. Mendez, I'm really sorry, just let me see him once..."

"You should be ashamed!!! you caused this to my son and you wanted to see him?!?"

"I didn't mean for him to get harmed, how I wish I was alone that day... so he won't get hurt..."

"But my son was hurt and I'm going to protect my son, in the first place I never liked that you're with my son, the owner of our former rival company. So please stay out of his life!!!"