CHAPTER 15 "When You Need Me Most"

Yin Ivy Lee's POV

"Yin... are you and Yuan doing well?"

"Hmmm? Well, we're fine I guess..."

"Yin, don't be hard on him, I can see the efforts he's doing for you..."

"I'm not..."

"Knowing you?! You don't release your anger easily..."

"hmmm..." I smiled

"Just read the monthly report for the cosmetics..."

"Fine..."

"What day is today?" he asked

"Tuesday, the week just almost started but you're already lost? Are you that busy?" I asked

"No, it's just I'm occupied with Coleen's condition... she's not getting better with the treatment she's getting here."

"Do you want to bring her abroad? I just met with ZEN airline's Chairman last time and she offered me a partnership which I'm reviewing now. I could help you transport her and I know a good doctor in Canada."

"I'll talk with her about that... Thank you for the offer."

"No problem..."

"Anyway, I was planning to visit the factory on Sunday do you want to come?"

"Of course! I should come, If I won't you'd probably think I'm giving you all the work..." he smirked

"Actually!! Hahahahaha!!"

*Ting *Ting

I've got a message from Yuan...

From Yuan:

Ivy are you free this Sunday? Let's have a date

To Yuan:

I'll be at the factory of the cosmetics brand with Yang.

From Yuan:

Really? I want to spend time with you can we go out after you check the factory?

"Yuan?" Yang asked...

"Yeah... he's asking if we can go out on Sunday..."

"Ahhh... just tell him to tag along at the factory and then you can go after..."

"Will that be fine?"

"Come on Yin!! Maximize the time you spend for each other!"

"Fine I'll tell him that..."

To Yuan:

You can come along with us at the factory then let's go after we checked everything, how's that?

From Yuan:

That sounds nice!! I'll pick you up at the Villa... what time should I go?