CHAPTER 14 "I Trust you"

Yuan Mendez' POV

I feel like I should talk to Ivy after the fight we had earlier when I came into her office, she was doing something...

"Ivy..."

"Yuan..."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you unreasonable..."

"Yeah... you really shouldn't have and come read this as to why I wanted you to stay away from her..."

"What's this?"

I looked at Ivy's computer monitor and saw the investigation of the prosecutor's office regarding my brother's death and my father's accident.

I clicked on a video file...

"Are everything set for tomorrow? There shouldn't be any evidences of a foul play you get me?"

I know this voice...

"It was a deleted clip from your Sister In-Law's black box..."

"b-but" I don't know if I should believe this...

"If you don't believe it. There are retrieved text messages next to that file"

I opened it... then I saw how horrible Portia was. Ivy was right all along she was trying to seduce me...

"The prosecutor's office will deliver the arrest warrant tomorrow and arrest her right then."

"I- I couldn't believe..."

"If you're done you may leave, I'm going home..."

I spaced out for a while... I didn't notice she left the office...

I should have trusted Ivy; I should have sided with her. I think she's really mad at me for giving her less priority... like who wouldn't right? How am I going to make it up to her?

Like what Ivy said the prosecutors and the police came to the Mendez residence today and they arrested her... Everything went out to the public she was even removed by her parents of their family register. She deserves it!! My brother would have been alive if it wasn't because of that wicked woman.

After everything that has happened, I kept on texting and calling Ivy, but she doesn't pick up the phone.