CHAPTER 18 "Words like I Need You"

Yuan Mendez's POV

"Thanks for flying with me" She said as if pretending to be a Flight attendant.

"Hahahahaha!! I was nervous the whole time though..."

"You're really doubting my mad flying skills?!"

"Not that, I just can't help being nervous, I'll bring our bags..." I offered...

It's not that I'm doubting her flying skills because from what I saw she was totally experienced but she has anxiety attacks whenever it rains that's why she can't drive a car, then what if it suddenly rains, does her anxiety applies on aircrafts too? I don't know, so I was nervous, I was hesitant to ask her too... And the idea that I can't fly an aircraft if something happens to her scared me...

We went down to her office and she was talking with Clair about something. She just came from a business trip yet she still got the power to work immediately. She's too used with kind of setting...

In a moment she went inside with a grumpy face...

"What's it? Any problems?" I asked

"Hmmm?? Ohhh! Nothing..." She says 'nothing' but absolutely there's something, maybe she doesn't want to talk about it right now...

"I want to rest today can you drop me off at the Villa?" she asked

"Of course, are we going now?"

"Yes please..."

So, I drove her to the Villa, she seemed so down as she just went inside immediately after saying goodbye and giving me a kiss on the cheek...

What could be the problem this time? Is it Ivan? I really don't unless she tells me...

I went to the hospital to visit my dad after dropping Ivy off. My dad hasn't woken up yet, it's been a while since he's been hospitalized. The doctors kept doing their very best as per Ivy's request.

<To: Byeol

I just got home are you resting?>

<From: Byeol

I am, it seems like it's going to rain I'm not feeling well...>

<To: Byeol

You want me to come over and buy you some medicines?>

<From: Byeol

No, I'm just going to rest... you should too...>

<To: Byeol

Okay, you should rest now... I love you!>

<From: Byeol

I love you too...>

I gave her space because I think it was what she needed for tonight.

"Mia, what are my schedules for today?" I asked my secretary

"You have a board meeting by 9 am sir, a lunch meeting with the director of our telecom partner by 12 noon, at 1 pm there's an interview for the interns that we will be accepting at the company, that's all sir..."

"okay can you reserve a table at a fancy restaurant?"

"Are you going on a date with Miss Ivy, sir?"

"Yes..."

"Should I add some flowers?"

"Oh, that would be great..."

"Copy sir!"

"Thank you, Mia..."

<To: Byeol